Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. I leveled up in real life so Im gonna gift some assets I bought~

I leveled up in real life so Im gonna gift some assets I bought~

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
boothnailclothesgiftfullsetgift-booth
33 Posts 14 Posters 7.2k Views 11 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    Mystic
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    Layered Look materials broken

    iLikePinkI 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • M Mystic

      Layered Look materials broken

      iLikePinkI
      iLikePinkI
      iLikePink
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      @Mystic woops! sorry~ uploading it rn might take a while my pc sucks lmao ill let you know if its done!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • CookieTunesC
        CookieTunesC
        CookieTunes
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        Happy birthday special person !! The gifts are amazing !!

        α―“ ᑣ𐭩 π™²πšžπšπšŽ πšπš‘πš’πš—πšπšœ, πš–πš’ πš πšŽπšŠπš”πš—πšŽπšœπšœ !! \ @ πš–πšŽ πšπš˜πš› πš›πšŽπšžπš™πš•πš˜πšŠπšπšœ 𝙸 πšπš˜πš—πš πš–πš’πš—πš

        iLikePinkI 1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • DisomniaD
          DisomniaD
          Disomnia
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day! :3

          ΚšγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌΙž
          α›« β™‘ α›« You can call me Disom or Ninfa~ Nice to meet you!

          DON'T TAG/@ me IF IT'S NOT FOR A RE-UP, Please and thank you <3
          ΚšγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌγƒΌΙž

          iLikePinkI 1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • M Mystic

            Layered Look materials broken

            iLikePinkI
            iLikePinkI
            iLikePink
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            @Mystic here is the updated materials for layered look! sorry for the wait~ [register or login to view this hidden content]

            1 Reply Last reply
            4
            • CookieTunesC CookieTunes

              Happy birthday special person !! The gifts are amazing !!

              iLikePinkI
              iLikePinkI
              iLikePink
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              @CookieTunes thank you! hope you enjoy them~

              1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • DisomniaD Disomnia

                Happy Birthday! Have a wonderful day! :3

                iLikePinkI
                iLikePinkI
                iLikePink
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                @Disomnia Thanks! have a wonderful day to you too!

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • burgerbutcoldB
                  burgerbutcoldB
                  burgerbutcold
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  your so generous >O< TYSM!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!! ❀ ❀

                  port price: $35
                  don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                  AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • ExcaligatorE
                    ExcaligatorE
                    Excaligator
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @iLikePink Happy escape the womb day! Thanks for sharing!~β˜†

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • 1MeowMix11
                      1MeowMix11
                      1MeowMix1
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      Happy Name Day!!!~ thank you for all the gifts! hope you have a wonderful day!!!! ❀

                      "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

                      Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • burgerbutcoldB
                        burgerbutcoldB
                        burgerbutcold
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #12

                        the layered outfit materials wont import for me..
                        image.png

                        port price: $35
                        don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                        AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                        iLikePinkI 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                          the layered outfit materials wont import for me..
                          image.png

                          iLikePinkI
                          iLikePinkI
                          iLikePink
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #13

                          @burgerbutcold did you import the new mats i sent in the comments or is it still the one in dl link above?

                          burgerbutcoldB 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                            the layered outfit materials wont import for me..
                            image.png

                            iLikePinkI
                            iLikePinkI
                            iLikePink
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #14

                            @burgerbutcold it imported to mine just fine tho..

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • iLikePinkI iLikePink

                              @burgerbutcold did you import the new mats i sent in the comments or is it still the one in dl link above?

                              burgerbutcoldB
                              burgerbutcoldB
                              burgerbutcold
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #15

                              @iLikePink im blind sorry xd I got it now thanks

                              port price: $35
                              don't take most of what I say seriously, I like to joke around a lot
                              AUTISTIC AND HAVE HEAVY MOOD SWING!!!!!

                              iLikePinkI 1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • burgerbutcoldB burgerbutcold

                                @iLikePink im blind sorry xd I got it now thanks

                                iLikePinkI
                                iLikePinkI
                                iLikePink
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #16

                                @burgerbutcold np~ glad it works!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • L
                                  L
                                  LaurenBeers
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #17

                                  Happy birthday! Hope you get lot of happiness in life ❀

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • epicmuffinE
                                    epicmuffinE
                                    epicmuffin
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #18

                                    W!?!?!? thx

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • KyokoHanaK
                                      KyokoHanaK
                                      KyokoHana
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #19

                                      OMG!!! Wish you all the best queen!! Thank you so much for these amazing assets!!

                                      • Sorry if my English is not good.
                                      • I'm learning
                                      • Will buy things you recc if it fits my taste
                                      • In love with Lumina
                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • OneShotaVRCO
                                        OneShotaVRCO
                                        OneShotaVRC
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #20

                                        Thanks so much!!!πŸ’–

                                        Corrupted File After Extraction?πŸ’» Virus Detected?πŸ‘Ύ
                                        of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!πŸ› 

                                        Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
                                        Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venusβ€”plump and perfectly curved! πŸ₯°

                                        I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
                                        I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic ListπŸ’–

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • ibbnnuyI
                                          ibbnnuyI
                                          ibbnnuy
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #21

                                          Hi!! The layered look says fullset but the workupload only has Minase and Airi available to download, is it possible to share Lumina's?? Please and Thank you!!

                                          iLikePinkI 2 Replies Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular