Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Community
  3. Promotions
  4. EDITS + COMS & QUEST CONVETS + UPLOADS $1 CHEAP

EDITS + COMS & QUEST CONVETS + UPLOADS $1 CHEAP

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Promotions
cheapcomissionscomseditsquest
18 Posts 6 Posters 858 Views 3 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • StarsuneX3X3S StarsuneX3X3

    @ex are you really good with making custom textures?

    exE
    exE
    ex
    wrote on last edited by
    #7

    @StarsuneX3X3 I can def do complex textures ^^ Simple textures Starting price is at $5 Complex is $15+

    shhh

    plz bmp!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • exE
      exE
      ex
      wrote on last edited by ex
      #8

      Heres a Simple/complex com I did a over a year ago, I'll find and take more pictures of my work eventually!
      This Oc has 2 Textures made by me! WickerYeen And WickerBapper

      d91d3f20-9225-4db7-8ae9-477e88677ac9-image.png

      88a70002-ea93-4344-bec5-38afc6f945ad-image.png

      image.png

      image.png

      image.png

      image.png

      5f5a6ab7-5fde-41b5-a280-069bd5b98566-image.png

      Everything is hand drawn using my mouse in these photos!
      I've since upgraded to a Digital Tablet and use a pen now!
      :3

      shhh

      plz bmp!

      StarsuneX3X3S 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • exE ex

        Heres a Simple/complex com I did a over a year ago, I'll find and take more pictures of my work eventually!
        This Oc has 2 Textures made by me! WickerYeen And WickerBapper

        d91d3f20-9225-4db7-8ae9-477e88677ac9-image.png

        88a70002-ea93-4344-bec5-38afc6f945ad-image.png

        image.png

        image.png

        image.png

        image.png

        5f5a6ab7-5fde-41b5-a280-069bd5b98566-image.png

        Everything is hand drawn using my mouse in these photos!
        I've since upgraded to a Digital Tablet and use a pen now!
        :3

        StarsuneX3X3S
        StarsuneX3X3S
        StarsuneX3X3
        wrote on last edited by
        #9

        @ex shot you a dm :3

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • T
          T
          Trinnytiger
          wrote on last edited by
          #10

          Still doing this? And do you work with booth bases?

          StarsuneX3X3S exE 2 Replies Last reply
          1
          • T Trinnytiger

            Still doing this? And do you work with booth bases?

            StarsuneX3X3S
            StarsuneX3X3S
            StarsuneX3X3
            wrote on last edited by
            #11

            @Trinnytiger they went M.I.A

            exE 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • StarsuneX3X3S StarsuneX3X3

              @Trinnytiger they went M.I.A

              exE
              exE
              ex
              wrote on last edited by
              #12

              @StarsuneX3X3 I'm here, someone else uses my discord now! I'm only active on here and tele.

              shhh

              plz bmp!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • T Trinnytiger

                Still doing this? And do you work with booth bases?

                exE
                exE
                ex
                wrote on last edited by
                #13

                @Trinnytiger I do booth avis! But texture coms for booths and avi builds are not up for coms right now! So if you have a booth avi (not the base) you want me to edit I totes can!

                shhh

                plz bmp!

                KleinerK 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • exE ex

                  @Trinnytiger I do booth avis! But texture coms for booths and avi builds are not up for coms right now! So if you have a booth avi (not the base) you want me to edit I totes can!

                  KleinerK
                  KleinerK
                  Kleiner
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #14

                  @ex Would that texture exclusion include skin texture adjustments between body and external asset? I've a shinano with tan texture, and I'm using wholesome's pp, but skin color matching ain't working out for me.

                  exE 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • KleinerK Kleiner

                    @ex Would that texture exclusion include skin texture adjustments between body and external asset? I've a shinano with tan texture, and I'm using wholesome's pp, but skin color matching ain't working out for me.

                    exE
                    exE
                    ex
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #15

                    @Kleiner I consider an edit! And its super ez so yes its included, I like to have my stuff all match too :3

                    shhh

                    plz bmp!

                    KleinerK 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • F
                      F
                      furoxk
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #16

                      hi! are your uploads still open? ^^

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • exE ex

                        @Kleiner I consider an edit! And its super ez so yes its included, I like to have my stuff all match too :3

                        KleinerK
                        KleinerK
                        Kleiner
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #17

                        @ex And I've DM'd you with the contact details.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • F
                          F
                          furoxk
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #18
                          This post is deleted!
                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0

                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                          Register Login
                          Reply
                          • Reply as topic
                          Log in to reply
                          • Oldest to Newest
                          • Newest to Oldest
                          • Most Votes


                          • Login

                          • Login or register to search.
                          • First post
                            Last post
                          0
                          • Categories
                          • Recent
                          • Tags
                          • Popular