✅Solved / LF : XL Waterbird by Reptilligator
-
Hey lugia enthusiasts here's the vrchat avatar
Download Link (mega.nz) -
@realalatoss
Blend:
Download Link (mega.nz)Substance:
Download Link (mega.nz)@koraidon Tysm
-
@realalatoss
Blend:
Download Link (mega.nz)Substance:
Download Link (mega.nz) -
Hey lugia enthusiasts here's the vrchat avatar
Download Link (mega.nz) -
-
Would anyone happen to have Goddess of the seas for Blender?
-
Would anyone happen to have Goddess of the seas for Blender?
-
@Sirlockinbottom Thank you :D. By any chance, do you also have their Wave model? or Mommazard? The website I downloaded them from seemed to have died. Those are the only two I'm missing
Also, I'm kinda new to the site, how to I increase someone's rep?
-
@Sirlockinbottom Thank you :D. By any chance, do you also have their Wave model? or Mommazard? The website I downloaded them from seemed to have died. Those are the only two I'm missing
Also, I'm kinda new to the site, how to I increase someone's rep?
-
@Sirlockinbottom Thank you!!!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login