Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. [FOUND] 👑『ATTITUDE : The Royal Bunny』🐰 [Multiple Avatar Supported]

[FOUND] 👑『ATTITUDE : The Royal Bunny』🐰 [Multiple Avatar Supported]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Solved Clothes
looking foroutfitbooth asset
42 Posts 33 Posters 20.0k Views 54 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • mui0.32M mui0.32

    Full Pack
    🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
    password mumu
    enjoy!
    Don't forget to react!

    OneShotaVRCO
    OneShotaVRCO
    OneShotaVRC
    wrote on last edited by
    #9

    @mui0.32 Thanks so much!!!💖

    Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
    of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

    Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
    Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

    I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
    I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • mui0.32M mui0.32

      Full Pack
      🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
      password mumu
      enjoy!
      Don't forget to react!

      M
      M
      mxp927z
      wrote on last edited by mxp927z
      #10

      @mui0.32 I was thinking about buying this costume!
      Thank you so much, as always!!
      I hope you have a wonderful day too!

      If you notice any issues, please let me know via DM or by mentioning me. I’ll update the link as soon as I see it.
      Please excuse my imperfect English — I’m still learning.
      Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • mui0.32M mui0.32

        Full Pack
        🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)
        password mumu
        enjoy!
        Don't forget to react!

        G
        G
        GIGN
        wrote on last edited by
        #11

        @mui0.32 Thank you!!!
        Can you upload the update version?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • mui0.32M
          mui0.32M
          mui0.32
          wrote on last edited by mui0.32
          #12

          I only updated version 1.0x.
          The material pack can be found in the previous post.

          [register or login to view this hidden content]
          password mumu
          enjoy!
          Don't forget to react!

          kapitax3K K OverbiteKnightO OneShotaVRCO M 6 Replies Last reply
          👍
          22
          • T
            T
            Tyson21
            wrote on last edited by
            #13
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • searonearS
              searonearS
              searonear
              wrote on last edited by
              #14
              This post is deleted!
              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • ExcaligatorE
                ExcaligatorE
                Excaligator
                wrote on last edited by
                #15

                @mui0.32 Thank you for sharing!~♡

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • mui0.32M mui0.32

                  I only updated version 1.0x.
                  The material pack can be found in the previous post.

                  [register or login to view this hidden content]
                  password mumu
                  enjoy!
                  Don't forget to react!

                  kapitax3K
                  kapitax3K
                  kapitax3
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #16
                  This post is deleted!
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • mui0.32M mui0.32

                    I only updated version 1.0x.
                    The material pack can be found in the previous post.

                    [register or login to view this hidden content]
                    password mumu
                    enjoy!
                    Don't forget to react!

                    K
                    K
                    kyouhukou
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #17

                    @mui0.32
                    ありがとうございます!!!
                    アップデート版をアップロードしてもらえますか?

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • mui0.32M mui0.32

                      I only updated version 1.0x.
                      The material pack can be found in the previous post.

                      [register or login to view this hidden content]
                      password mumu
                      enjoy!
                      Don't forget to react!

                      OverbiteKnightO
                      OverbiteKnightO
                      OverbiteKnight
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #18

                      @mui0.32 I'm sorry I'm stupid, where can I find the materials?

                      Robots >>>

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • mui0.32M mui0.32

                        I only updated version 1.0x.
                        The material pack can be found in the previous post.

                        [register or login to view this hidden content]
                        password mumu
                        enjoy!
                        Don't forget to react!

                        OneShotaVRCO
                        OneShotaVRCO
                        OneShotaVRC
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #19

                        @mui0.32 We sincerely thank you for your meticulous and thoughtful update support! 💖
                        Receiving your long-term assistance is something we truly value and appreciate!!!

                        @overbiteknight Let's either check the post history from St.mui0.32's profile,
                        or scroll back through this thread to find where St.mui0.32 has commented! 💝

                        Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
                        of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

                        Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
                        Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

                        I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
                        I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • P
                          P
                          pppoe
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #20

                          bump update

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • mui0.32M mui0.32

                            I only updated version 1.0x.
                            The material pack can be found in the previous post.

                            [register or login to view this hidden content]
                            password mumu
                            enjoy!
                            Don't forget to react!

                            M
                            M
                            Mimirin
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #21

                            @mui0.32 said in [FOUND] 👑『ATTITUDE : The Royal Bunny』🐰 [Multiple Avatar Supported]:

                            I only updated version 1.0x.
                            The material pack can be found in the previous post.

                            [register or login to view this hidden content]
                            password mumu
                            enjoy!
                            Don't forget to react!

                            Update please!

                            T 1 Reply Last reply
                            2
                            • ShiraishiS
                              ShiraishiS
                              Shiraishi
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #22

                              ramune bump pls~

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • M
                                M
                                maravillosoooo
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #23

                                ramune bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • BelinaB Belina has marked this topic as solved on
                                • H
                                  H
                                  HANYUE
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #24

                                  Would you update it? there have many bug fix after your last update

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  🤤
                                  0
                                  • H
                                    H
                                    HANYUE
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #25

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • chubby_pancakeC
                                      chubby_pancakeC
                                      chubby_pancake
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #26

                                      kumaly bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • B
                                        B
                                        bk201
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #27

                                        bump

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • vrc_repoV
                                          vrc_repoV
                                          vrc_repo
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #28

                                          last Update bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0
                                          • EchidnaE Echidna referenced this topic on

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular