Looking for someone who knows how to get VRCAs/rip public models...
-
I have some booth models that I really wanna preserve and also add gogo loco to, so I'd love if someone could either teach me how to rip em or get em for me
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_92d83925-67c5-4c2c-a00d-9d1e6bdfe2f4

-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_b2d23cfd-9378-4a02-bcd2-a9a7d7f50665

-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_f6269da0-c27d-46b4-b262-845806e6d933

Thank you in advanced.
-
-
Switched stuff around bc I wanted these models ripped instead

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login