Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift - 🐬『En☆Dolphin』🐬『Full Set』 『16 avatars』

Gift - 🐬『En☆Dolphin』🐬『Full Set』 『16 avatars』

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fullsetbooth clothesbooth clothingoutfitdolphingift-booth
21 Posts 15 Posters 15.3k Views 19 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

    @Berry.pink no problem 🙂 just have fun with it and ill consider it well worth it ❤
    I still need to make a ichigo with the outfits i bought/found on here but i keep procrastinating lol, but regaurdless of what avatar you use this for as long as it makes you and everyone else who use it happy then I'm happy 😄

    strawberry.pinkS
    strawberry.pinkS
    strawberry.pink
    wrote on last edited by
    #8

    @1MeowMix1 I'm working on an Ichigo and Sio, and I think this outfit will look great on both of them, so thank you again! I hope you'll get back to your project soon too; there are so many cute things for Ichigo!

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • S
      S
      serochan
      wrote on last edited by
      #9

      pretty~

      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • BubbleuwuB
        BubbleuwuB
        Bubbleuwu
        wrote on last edited by
        #10

        tyyyy

        1 Reply Last reply
        😊
        1
        • 1MeowMix11
          1MeowMix11
          1MeowMix1
          wrote on last edited by
          #11

          @serochan I know right? the only thing stopping me from getting it initially is i thought someone already bought the fullset on here till i checked and didnt find any fullset posts but im glad people are enjoying it ❤

          @Bubbleuwu no problem ❤ hope you enjoy it 😄

          "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

          Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • miséricordeM
            miséricordeM
            miséricorde
            wrote on last edited by
            #12

            Thank you so much! ❤

            .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     .
               .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ . 
            Tag me if any of my gifts need to be re-uploaded or updated, and please don't demand it. Other than that, have a lovely day ♡
            .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .      . ✦     ˚     .
               .     ˚     *     ✦   .  .   ✦ ˚      ˚ .˚    ✦   .  .   ˚ .

            1 Reply Last reply
            😊
            1
            • 1MeowMix11
              1MeowMix11
              1MeowMix1
              wrote on last edited by
              #13

              @Korbella no problem ❤ hope you enjoy 🙂

              im off to bed ~ nigh nigh everyone! hope you have a nice night/day

              "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

              Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

              IŪI 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

                @Korbella no problem ❤ hope you enjoy 🙂

                im off to bed ~ nigh nigh everyone! hope you have a nice night/day

                IŪI
                IŪI
                IŪ
                wrote on last edited by
                #14

                @1MeowMix1 have a good night as well 😊 I'm off to bed too

                -Coming back temporarily-

                PLEASE READ
                Leaving the community, some people in here really make staying here exhausting, don't ask for any future updates

                For file issues, I recommend @OneShotaVRC 's “Corrupted File After Extraction? Virus Detected? Check this before asking your benefactor” thread , worth a read!

                1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • Amano RirisaA Amano Ririsa referenced this topic on
                • solamistakenS
                  solamistakenS
                  solamistaken
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #15

                  Holy based, thank you so much

                  o/
                  Sucker for lots of cheap toys (that add up to be expensive...)

                  No trades. Gift it to everyone and we'll all be happier :3

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • A
                    A
                    asinglebajablast
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #16
                    This post is deleted!
                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • U
                      U
                      Uinston
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #17

                      bump for mayo

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • KYOuuK
                        KYOuuK
                        KYOuu
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #18

                        bump for mayo pwease!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • I
                          I
                          IanMoone
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #19

                          bump update please

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • B
                            B
                            Blossompossum
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #20

                            @1meowmix1 pls update for mayo!!!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • 1MeowMix11
                              1MeowMix11
                              1MeowMix1
                              wrote on last edited by 1MeowMix1
                              #21

                              @uinston , @kyouu @ianmoone and @blossompossum

                              didnt know this needed updates cause only Blossompossum decided to @ me lol

                              File(s) [Mayo uploaded on 8/7/26]: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                              Password: MeowMix

                              Edit: Updated and appended this information onto the Original post

                              "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

                              Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              💓
                              3

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular