FOUND ! SELEVER by Cyn
-
Lf this model !!
https://payhip.com/b/WhRab

-
Here. Hope i did the link right -
says we need to request access @AlexSpinner21
-
How do i fix that >.<
-
WAIT I THINK I GOT IT
-
cool thank you
-
WAIT I THINK I GOT IT
-
WAIT I THINK I GOT IT
@AlexSpinner21 Hey is it suppose to be all black in the unity? it was like that when i imported it
-
No it shouldnt....this is how it looks as soon as you import the package and open it

-
for quest it says security check failed
-
for quest it says security check failed
@DigitalAnomaly That is happening with my other avatars...im not fully sure on how to fix that my self. Imma do some testing and ill get back to you if i find anything.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login