Free outfit conversions/weight painting/vertex mapping etc
-
Howdy all! I'm bored as heck and looking for something to do. Send me a link to either your avatar and its base and any outfit/item/piece of clothing and I will make work for them (even booth ones etc). I'll fully sculpt, weight paint, everything, etc... all you gotta do is ask.
Send me a links or the files via a link etc. and I'll get working!
Polite requests will automatically be prioritized above rude ones

-
-
@Visaeres said in Free outfit conversions/weight painting/vertex mapping etc:
Are you good at porting models too?
porting from what to what? Depends on the context.
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login