GIFTS!!! MY ARCHIVE // BOOTH // MANUKA MAINLY
-
PAID BOOTH GIFTS! 
I decided to make a post to share stuff i buy!

Mostly booth items and def gonna be mostly Manuka / Ichigo in the future, I'll also take recommendations for future purchases and add them
MORE SOON
IF LINKS GO DOWN LET ME KNOW
-
FILE//
-
FILE//
-
FILE//
-
-
Thank you for this fantastic gimmick~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've been absolutely longing for this "payment with your body" feature, so I'm overjoyed!

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login


