LF someone to rip Dxmpling Avatar
-
Yall are gonna get sued and in trouble to
-
Yall are gonna get sued and in trouble to
@Chaoticpuppy simple change the model to not look like her ive done that with jouffas model and been on streams and still haven't gotten in trouble lmaoo!
you were just being selfish dude simple as that! and jouffa is alot more famous than dxmpling lol -
@Falkloy bro why are they downvoting

@Rabidbean3713 their all just mad its getting shared that why their down voting no ones finna get sued lmao
-
I was the one who originally repaired it but never shared it on rs before lol, I wanted to but you and the other person beat me to it
Here's the vrca if yall want it, technically I wasn't the one who ripped it, a friend of mine did, and Ig my repair of it got shared around
Download Link (workupload.com)
password: TunaV4

Hope yall enjoy the vrca, I low-key wanna see what yall's design ideas are
-
Hope yall enjoy the vrca, I low-key wanna see what yall's design ideas are
@TheWanderingOne thanks man i do it for a living ive done plenty of big creators so i will obviously i wont drop it in here cause well then they'd know

-
Hope yall enjoy the vrca, I low-key wanna see what yall's design ideas are
@TheWanderingOne your awesome dude so ty<3!
-
Yall are gonna get sued and in trouble to
@Chaoticpuppy genuinely imagine going to court and saying to the judge "im mad and sueing them for a digital dog"

-
dumpling lives in france btw and suing people in different countries is exceptionally hard ROFL. i dont doubt that they threatened to sue over this tho
-
Hope yall enjoy the vrca, I low-key wanna see what yall's design ideas are
@TheWanderingOne im gonna make or try to attempt to make this a ssp for those wanting to retexture it but if anyone else can that would be awesome my question is how do we put her into blender?
-
@Goo8ie Reallll
-
@TheWanderingOne im gonna make or try to attempt to make this a ssp for those wanting to retexture it but if anyone else can that would be awesome my question is how do we put her into blender?
@Goo8ie you export the fbx in unity
-
@Goo8ie ofc ofc, if you make a ssp file for it definitely send it over. I'm sure my members would love it lol
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
getting sued over using someone avi which can be recreated, are we cereal?