Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Clothes
  5. LF: Shoes by Cybersebs (Fullpacks)

LF: Shoes by Cybersebs (Fullpacks)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Clothes
boothbooth assetsshoes
43 Posts 16 Posters 4.5k Views 29 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • DovieD
    DovieD
    Dovie
    wrote on last edited by
    #26

    bump

    shaboink!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • DovieD
      DovieD
      Dovie
      wrote on last edited by
      #27

      bought boots 1tuca [register or login to view this hidden content]

      shaboink!

      MeowMixerM 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • Lizzie_LizzieL
        Lizzie_LizzieL
        Lizzie_Lizzie
        wrote on last edited by
        #28

        bump for the hinge shoes ❤

        currently collecting: shinano, milltina, mayo and other assets

        also, i fucked your mom xoxo

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • DovieD
          DovieD
          Dovie
          wrote on last edited by
          #29

          bump

          shaboink!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • DovieD Dovie

            bought boots 1tuca [register or login to view this hidden content]

            MeowMixerM
            MeowMixerM
            MeowMixer
            wrote on last edited by
            #30

            @Dovie This is only the fbx? I used winrar

            DovieD 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • MeowMixerM MeowMixer

              @Dovie This is only the fbx? I used winrar

              DovieD
              DovieD
              Dovie
              wrote on last edited by Dovie
              #31

              @MeowMixer yes. Cybersebs doesn't do prefabs, they don't know how iirc. So I was only given the FBX and textures

              shaboink!

              BluuuuB 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • DovieD Dovie

                @MeowMixer yes. Cybersebs doesn't do prefabs, they don't know how iirc. So I was only given the FBX and textures

                BluuuuB
                BluuuuB
                Bluuuu
                wrote on last edited by
                #32

                @Dovie Makes no sense since all you have to do is drag the fbx to the avatar, setup with modular avatar, apply the textures, then drag the item to a folder and it'll create a prefab. Do that with other materials if need be. I understand that they're a western creator and most western creators do fbx not prefabs like eastern creators.

                I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
                I don't do trading, don't bother!

                DovieD 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • BluuuuB Bluuuu

                  @Dovie Makes no sense since all you have to do is drag the fbx to the avatar, setup with modular avatar, apply the textures, then drag the item to a folder and it'll create a prefab. Do that with other materials if need be. I understand that they're a western creator and most western creators do fbx not prefabs like eastern creators.

                  DovieD
                  DovieD
                  Dovie
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #33

                  @Bluuuu Yeah, true. And I'm sure there's plenty of tutorial videos on how to do it but this is how they've been doing it so far 🤷

                  shaboink!

                  BluuuuB 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • DovieD Dovie

                    @Bluuuu Yeah, true. And I'm sure there's plenty of tutorial videos on how to do it but this is how they've been doing it so far 🤷

                    BluuuuB
                    BluuuuB
                    Bluuuu
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #34

                    @Dovie Yeah, but I can see the perspective that they may not bother with it due to the fact that most Western creators intend for their fbx models to be adjusted through blender.

                    I don't have much, but I share what I can <3
                    I don't do trading, don't bother!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • CandiedGrimHyenaC
                      CandiedGrimHyenaC
                      CandiedGrimHyena
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #35

                      Bumping for these two:
                      https://cybersebs.booth.pm/items/7334710
                      https://cybersebs.booth.pm/items/7485227

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • DovieD
                        DovieD
                        Dovie
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #36

                        bump!!

                        shaboink!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • DovieD
                          DovieD
                          Dovie
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #37

                          bump

                          shaboink!

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • whatwhartW
                            whatwhartW
                            whatwhart
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #38

                            anyone got this one?
                            https://cybersebs.booth.pm/items/7496487

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • DovieD
                              DovieD
                              Dovie
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #39

                              bump

                              shaboink!

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • DovieD
                                DovieD
                                Dovie
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #40

                                bumppp

                                shaboink!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • BoExistB
                                  BoExistB
                                  BoExist
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #41

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • A
                                    A
                                    afraqwq30.YdT
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #42

                                    bump

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • M
                                      M
                                      Moonchild
                                      wrote last edited by
                                      #43

                                      bump

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0

                                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                      Register Login
                                      Reply
                                      • Reply as topic
                                      Log in to reply
                                      • Oldest to Newest
                                      • Newest to Oldest
                                      • Most Votes


                                      • Login

                                      • Login or register to search.
                                      • First post
                                        Last post
                                      0
                                      • Categories
                                      • Recent
                                      • Tags
                                      • Popular