Emergency Commissions <3 By Mew!
-
⋆。°✩ Hello everyone!! My name is Mew! I'm opening emergency commissions! I'm not here to air out my dirty laundry, so to keep it short and simple I need to move out of my current roommate's apartment, most likely within the next month. I have 2 cats as well, which makes things that much harder and more expensive. In order to stay above water, I'm opening avatar commissions.
⋆。°✩ I'm looking to help other people bring their ideas to virtual life!
⋆。°✩ Because of my time frame, I'll be looking to do edits of pre-made avatars, so that it's mostly unity editing, but I'm willing to add outfits, as well as accessories using Blender if I find myself with the motivation to get it done within a reasonable amount of time.
⋆。°✩ Pricing will vary based on what you want, not how much time is spent working on the avatar. If you want something done that I am not familiar with, such as Booth avatars for example, I am happy to learn as I create with no extra charge, I only ask that I'm given just a little extra time to learn it well! On top of this, I guarantee if you find any issues with your avatar, I will fix it or find a work around! My work is not complete until you are satisfied!

⋆。°✩ If you're interested, please comment with the avatar you would like edited, and a reference if you have one! If you don't have a ref, you can use character creator websites such as picrew.me to create one! I will reply to you if I'm interested in taking your commission! We can talk more details on pricing, assets, toggles, and more in dms. Thank you!!
⋆。°✩ If you are interested, and/or have any questions, please feel welcome to comment or dm me! I am very communicative, and extremely flexible when it comes to prices! I will also give a definitive timeline, and consistent updates to all of my commissioners! ✩°。⋆
⋆。°✩ Some Examples of my work ✩°。⋆
A personal kitbash of mine, peep an edit of V4MP by Kami I did in the 2nd photo!

Head edit of https://payhip.com/b/8nPN4

Commissioned edit of: https://payhip.com/b/19mID added pajamas, panties, and star shaped glasses

Commissioned edit of: https://godfall.club/products/godmagician Added 2 hair swaps, ears and a tail, and a hoodie

Commissioned edit of https://kaiylast.love/b/VLDf0

-
-
-
-
-
-
how much would you charge typically?
-
how much would you charge typically?
@123eyesonme It depends on everything you want, I start at $15, head swaps are $10, outfits are $10 a piece, accessories like garters, bracelets etc. range from $1-$3 a piece depending on the complexity of it. Hair assets are $3-$7 depending on their complexity. If you don't want a full outfit, just certain pieces like pants, or a shirt, they'll be $5-$7 a piece.
For the record, when I say outfit I don't mean a pre-made outfit, if you decide you want some sweats and a sweater, I wouldn't charge you by piece, I would charge as if it was 1 outfit

-
-
-
@zeta.zaza thank you sm!! i want to make my work accessible and flexible! even though i need the profit right now, that's not why i started this craft, nor why i continue to hone my skills in it! i don't have a large commission portfolio either, i waited a long time to open commissions out of fear that my work wouldn't satisfy, but i miss every shot i don't take

-
@zeta.zaza thank you sm!! i want to make my work accessible and flexible! even though i need the profit right now, that's not why i started this craft, nor why i continue to hone my skills in it! i don't have a large commission portfolio either, i waited a long time to open commissions out of fear that my work wouldn't satisfy, but i miss every shot i don't take

@teeheemew well i wish you luck, it's not bad money once you have a solid standing in your community and that trust built up from people you've done work for; your edits already look gorgeous, excited to see you grow

-
bump!
Good luck! -
bump for you, cute work!
-
-
bumppp, hoping you get some people to comm you soon, your work is beautiful
-
bumppp, hoping you get some people to comm you soon, your work is beautiful
@cybergothh thank youuu!! :3
-
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
