Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Other Assets
  5. LF Shinano Nail sets 18アバター対応🎀HeartRibbonNail + 17アバター対応🍒CherryNail

LF Shinano Nail sets 18アバター対応🎀HeartRibbonNail + 17アバター対応🍒CherryNail

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Other Assets
nailsfullsetshinano assets
9 Posts 5 Posters 1.3k Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • S
    S
    sweetcandytoxin
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Looking for these two nail sets for Shinano or fullset!

    Heart Ribbon
    80760986-cc3b-4a1a-a7f3-4f1ae44ea4eb-90b5c540-7c36-4eaf-ad4a-1c91b9e7db67.png

    Cherry Nails
    00919b77-357a-445d-af79-f1e8b081507d-8e57111f-07d8-4b41-bc77-c1dd9964363e.png

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • IyaLOVEI
      IyaLOVEI
      IyaLOVE
      wrote on last edited by IyaLOVE
      #2

      I think they were for free for a bit, I have the Manuka and Moe ones only though
      EDIT: I meant the Cherry Nails

      ♥ ♥ ♥

      inexhaustibleI S 2 Replies Last reply
      0
      • IyaLOVEI IyaLOVE

        I think they were for free for a bit, I have the Manuka and Moe ones only though
        EDIT: I meant the Cherry Nails

        inexhaustibleI
        inexhaustibleI
        inexhaustible
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @IyaLOVE Can I ask you for a Manuka cherry nail 😿

        IyaLOVEI 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • inexhaustibleI inexhaustible

          @IyaLOVE Can I ask you for a Manuka cherry nail 😿

          IyaLOVEI
          IyaLOVEI
          IyaLOVE
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @inexhaustible [register or login to view this hidden content]

          ♥ ♥ ♥

          S 1 Reply Last reply
          💅
          2
          • S
            S
            sweetcandytoxin
            wrote on last edited by
            #5
            This post is deleted!
            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • IyaLOVEI IyaLOVE

              @inexhaustible [register or login to view this hidden content]

              S
              S
              sweetcandytoxin
              wrote on last edited by
              #6
              This post is deleted!
              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • IyaLOVEI IyaLOVE

                I think they were for free for a bit, I have the Manuka and Moe ones only though
                EDIT: I meant the Cherry Nails

                S
                S
                sweetcandytoxin
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @IyaLOVE Ahh thats a shame no shinano or lumina but thank you for anyone looking for manuka or moe

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • avalontealA
                  avalontealA
                  avalonteal
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  bump for heart ribbon !

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • nemuiiN
                    nemuiiN
                    nemuii
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Bump -- anyone able to find the full set / Shinano? 😮

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0

                    Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                    Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                    With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                    Register Login
                    Reply
                    • Reply as topic
                    Log in to reply
                    • Oldest to Newest
                    • Newest to Oldest
                    • Most Votes


                    • Login

                    • Login or register to search.
                    • First post
                      Last post
                    0
                    • Categories
                    • Recent
                    • Tags
                    • Popular