Lf: ~Cozy Fit~ by KrazyCraftz
-
-
Here, she needs blender work though which is crazy if you ask me, why am I spending 20$+ on something that I still have to fix myself and she just NOW put a warning for it in her shop like are we deadass? If anyone wants to fix this, or any of the clothing I have from her, let me know
-
Here, she needs blender work though which is crazy if you ask me, why am I spending 20$+ on something that I still have to fix myself and she just NOW put a warning for it in her shop like are we deadass? If anyone wants to fix this, or any of the clothing I have from her, let me know
@bennyworm so real, thats such bs. She should test out her own damn work before publishing it and especially at that high of a price. Low quality ass bullshit. But thank you sm!
-
@bennyworm so real, thats such bs. She should test out her own damn work before publishing it and especially at that high of a price. Low quality ass bullshit. But thank you sm!
@PotatoBird No problem, donโt buy even bother with the sharkie girl bundle with them either, thatโs also broken
-
P PotatoBird has marked this topic as solved on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better ๐
Register Login