Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift - Dazzling Witch [Fullset] [17 Avatars] [PSD's Included]

Gift - Dazzling Witch [Fullset] [17 Avatars] [PSD's Included]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
yaokisubfullsetclothingclothsoutfitgift-booth
25 Posts 13 Posters 20.9k Views 20 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

    Notes: so I know @2265743713 posted an older release of this content in looking for, but milltina's files were outdated, and they were missing Ichigo (I only even found out about their post before I went to post cause I had just bought it, at that point it felt like a waste to not post)

    Please show them love too
    Origional poster's post: https://forum.ripper.store/post/1164131


    Supported Avatars: Selestia, Manuka, Lasyusha, Milltina, Airi, Shinano, Sio, Chocolat, Chiffon, Lime, Rurune, Mizuki, Ichigo, Lumina , Kuroki , Mayo, Kumaly


    Shop Page: https://yaoklisub.booth.pm/items/7083852


    Embed:

    https://yaoklisub.booth.pm/items/7083852


    Preview Pictures:

    cba161a5-bb32-4e24-85bb-343e3912c332-image.png

    daf31376-2adc-4263-90e1-563fe3a7c9e1-image.png

    59922eca-916b-4894-99cc-8b640ed470b1-image.png

    4980c570-989d-4ad1-ace4-1ab575283939-image.png

    0b1c027b-9e40-4139-9f7a-e9404bf65065-image.png

    833409b0-893f-45ca-9539-8b51776dcef9-image.png

    eab589ad-5f6a-40b4-9e0e-ff1a65a0bea1-image.png

    8b90ab7d-514b-4f52-b688-702b9684583e-image.png

    ddd781d6-91c2-4086-bc9b-ead34b97f215-image.png

    2ef4d1f3-89e2-457d-be10-775e2ff62fb9-image.png

    dbb24683-0dab-4882-a923-7a9f9c7e784b-image.png

    f55e7192-579e-4bf5-bed2-970c37d45653-image.png

    ee3043b2-b2fe-4e78-9d1a-3fc99a422a06-image.png

    371580f6-c359-4aac-bbb9-1ffcc9f1e36d-image.png

    440d59ff-c493-49ec-bd92-07746e94ef35-image.png

    9cab7879-9b47-4a63-aa86-d8ac3611b30d-image.png


    File(s) Updated Link: ๐Ÿ”— Download Link (workupload.com)
    File Password: MeowMix
    Uploaded on: 11/19/2025

    Kumaly update - files: ๐Ÿ”— Download Link (workupload.com)
    File Password: MeowMix
    Uploaded on: 3/18/2026

    Mayo Update files: ๐Ÿ”— Download Link (workupload.com)
    File Password: MeowMix
    Uploaded on: 5/22/2026

    File(s) [Kuroki Update] (Posted On 9/18/2026): ๐Ÿ”— Download Link (workupload.com)
    Password: MeowMix

    `

    if the files ever update just @1MeowMix1 me and ill update the files, however if this gets taken down for any reason I will no longer be sharing the files so please get them while you can โค

    S
    S
    s092528
    wrote on last edited by
    #4

    @1MeowMix1 said in Gift - Dazzling Witch [Fullset] [13 Avatars] [PSD's Included]:

    MeowMix

    Can you update For lumina thank you!

    1MeowMix11 1 Reply Last reply
    โค
    1
    • S s092528

      @1MeowMix1 said in Gift - Dazzling Witch [Fullset] [13 Avatars] [PSD's Included]:

      MeowMix

      Can you update For lumina thank you!

      1MeowMix11
      1MeowMix11
      1MeowMix1
      wrote on last edited by 1MeowMix1
      #5

      @s092528 downloading the files fresh to make sure everythings up to date , then ill upload and edit this post with the new link as well as the main post when its done.

      thank you for letting me know โค

      I edited the original post to include the new link and info on the new content

      File(s) Updated Link: [register or login to view this hidden content]
      File Password: MeowMix

      "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

      Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

      S 1 Reply Last reply
      4
      • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

        @s092528 downloading the files fresh to make sure everythings up to date , then ill upload and edit this post with the new link as well as the main post when its done.

        thank you for letting me know โค

        I edited the original post to include the new link and info on the new content

        File(s) Updated Link: [register or login to view this hidden content]
        File Password: MeowMix

        S
        S
        s092528
        wrote on last edited by
        #6

        @1MeowMix1 Thank you!!!!

        1 Reply Last reply
        ๐Ÿ˜Š
        2
        • OneShotaVRCO
          OneShotaVRCO
          OneShotaVRC
          wrote on last edited by
          #7

          Thank you for providing update support! ๐Ÿ˜
          This is one of my favorite outfits, so I'm absolutely thrilled!

          Corrupted File After Extraction?๐Ÿ’ป Virus Detected?๐Ÿ‘พ
          of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope youโ€™ll give it a read!๐Ÿ› 

          Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
          Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venusโ€”plump and perfectly curved! ๐Ÿฅฐ

          I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
          I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List๐Ÿ’–

          1 Reply Last reply
          ๐Ÿ˜Š
          1
          • K
            K
            Killbone
            wrote on last edited by
            #8

            kumaly bump

            1 Reply Last reply
            ๐Ÿ‘
            1
            • 1MeowMix11
              1MeowMix11
              1MeowMix1
              wrote on last edited by
              #9

              @KoriMW
              Kumaly files: [register or login to view this hidden content]
              File Password: MeowMix
              9522cf1b-5702-48ce-93d5-de28bd451749-image.jpeg
              Uploaded on: 3/18/2026

              "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

              Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

              K 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

                @KoriMW
                Kumaly files: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                File Password: MeowMix
                9522cf1b-5702-48ce-93d5-de28bd451749-image.jpeg
                Uploaded on: 3/18/2026

                K
                K
                Killbone
                wrote on last edited by
                #10

                @1MeowMix1 Thank you!

                1 Reply Last reply
                ๐Ÿ˜Š
                1
                • LuciferiaL
                  LuciferiaL
                  Luciferia
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #11

                  Mayo Bump! โค

                  1MeowMix11 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • LuciferiaL Luciferia

                    Mayo Bump! โค

                    1MeowMix11
                    1MeowMix11
                    1MeowMix1
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #12

                    @Luciferia

                    Mayo files: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                    File Password: MeowMix

                    e78b08f0-38e8-48e3-bc3b-df5312c2939f-image.jpeg

                    "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

                    Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

                    LuciferiaL 1 Reply Last reply
                    1
                    • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

                      @Luciferia

                      Mayo files: [register or login to view this hidden content]
                      File Password: MeowMix

                      e78b08f0-38e8-48e3-bc3b-df5312c2939f-image.jpeg

                      LuciferiaL
                      LuciferiaL
                      Luciferia
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #13

                      @1MeowMix1 said:

                      MeowMix

                      Thank youuu!! ๐Ÿ’•

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      ๐Ÿ˜Š
                      1
                      • White CosmosW
                        White CosmosW
                        White Cosmos
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #14

                        Kuroki update timmeee

                        As a farewell to organizing and hosting files, I hope you all buy things you really like and use often. I try to buy anything and everything I can, with hardly any income at all.

                        If a file is down, reply and ping BLACK0NYX as well. I'm adding him to my threads as an editor overtime. Eventually he may make his own and direct to them. We'll see.

                        1MeowMix11 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • G
                          G
                          gatitakaz
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #15

                          kuroki update pleassee! โค

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • Kingston64GBK
                            Kingston64GBK
                            Kingston64GB
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #16

                            bump for kuroki update. thanks

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • liuliL
                              liuliL
                              liuli
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #17
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • BeppinDOJOB
                                BeppinDOJOB
                                BeppinDOJO
                                wrote last edited by
                                #18

                                bump for kuroki update

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • mothbodyM
                                  mothbodyM
                                  mothbody
                                  wrote last edited by
                                  #19

                                  bump

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

                                    Notes: so I know @2265743713 posted an older release of this content in looking for, but milltina's files were outdated, and they were missing Ichigo (I only even found out about their post before I went to post cause I had just bought it, at that point it felt like a waste to not post)

                                    Please show them love too
                                    Origional poster's post: https://forum.ripper.store/post/1164131


                                    Supported Avatars: Selestia, Manuka, Lasyusha, Milltina, Airi, Shinano, Sio, Chocolat, Chiffon, Lime, Rurune, Mizuki, Ichigo, Lumina , Kuroki , Mayo, Kumaly


                                    Shop Page: https://yaoklisub.booth.pm/items/7083852


                                    Embed:

                                    https://yaoklisub.booth.pm/items/7083852


                                    Preview Pictures:

                                    cba161a5-bb32-4e24-85bb-343e3912c332-image.png

                                    daf31376-2adc-4263-90e1-563fe3a7c9e1-image.png

                                    59922eca-916b-4894-99cc-8b640ed470b1-image.png

                                    4980c570-989d-4ad1-ace4-1ab575283939-image.png

                                    0b1c027b-9e40-4139-9f7a-e9404bf65065-image.png

                                    833409b0-893f-45ca-9539-8b51776dcef9-image.png

                                    eab589ad-5f6a-40b4-9e0e-ff1a65a0bea1-image.png

                                    8b90ab7d-514b-4f52-b688-702b9684583e-image.png

                                    ddd781d6-91c2-4086-bc9b-ead34b97f215-image.png

                                    2ef4d1f3-89e2-457d-be10-775e2ff62fb9-image.png

                                    dbb24683-0dab-4882-a923-7a9f9c7e784b-image.png

                                    f55e7192-579e-4bf5-bed2-970c37d45653-image.png

                                    ee3043b2-b2fe-4e78-9d1a-3fc99a422a06-image.png

                                    371580f6-c359-4aac-bbb9-1ffcc9f1e36d-image.png

                                    440d59ff-c493-49ec-bd92-07746e94ef35-image.png

                                    9cab7879-9b47-4a63-aa86-d8ac3611b30d-image.png


                                    File(s) Updated Link: ๐Ÿ”— Download Link (workupload.com)
                                    File Password: MeowMix
                                    Uploaded on: 11/19/2025

                                    Kumaly update - files: ๐Ÿ”— Download Link (workupload.com)
                                    File Password: MeowMix
                                    Uploaded on: 3/18/2026

                                    Mayo Update files: ๐Ÿ”— Download Link (workupload.com)
                                    File Password: MeowMix
                                    Uploaded on: 5/22/2026

                                    File(s) [Kuroki Update] (Posted On 9/18/2026): ๐Ÿ”— Download Link (workupload.com)
                                    Password: MeowMix

                                    `

                                    if the files ever update just @1MeowMix1 me and ill update the files, however if this gets taken down for any reason I will no longer be sharing the files so please get them while you can โค

                                    EAE
                                    EAE
                                    EA
                                    wrote last edited by
                                    #20

                                    @1MeowMix1 Bump Kuroki Update!

                                    MyMelody
                                    ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คโ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโœงห–ยฐยธยธโ™ฌยทยฏยทโ™ชยทยฏยทโ™ซยธยธโ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโœงห–ยฐ
                                    ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค๐’œ๐“๐“Œ๐’ถ๐“Ž๐“ˆ ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐“‰๐’ฝ๐‘’ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€๐‘œ๐“Š๐“‰ ๐’ป๐‘œ๐“‡ ๐’ซ๐‘’๐’ถ๐“€๐’ถ๐’ท๐‘œ๐“Œ๐‘œ ๐’ถ๐“‹๐’พ๐“ˆ + ๐’ถ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ ๐’ถ๐“ƒ๐’น ๐’ฆ๐“Š๐“‡๐‘œ๐“€๐’พ ๐’œ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐‘’๐“‰๐“ˆ!
                                    ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค#๐“ˆ๐“‰๐‘œ๐“…๐“Š๐“ˆ๐’พ๐“ƒ๐‘”๐‘”๐‘œ๐“ƒ๐“ˆ๐‘œ
                                    ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คโ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโœงห–ยฐยธยธโ™ซยทยฏยทโ™ชยธโ™ฉยทยฏยทโ™ฌยธยธโ‹†โญ’หš๏ฝกโœงห–ยฐ
                                    MySweetPiano
                                    ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค ใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…คใ…ค ใ…คใ…คใ…คMyMeloSweetPiano

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Womp_wompW
                                      Womp_wompW
                                      Womp_womp
                                      wrote last edited by Womp_womp
                                      #21

                                      Bump for Kaguya

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • Kingston64GBK
                                        Kingston64GBK
                                        Kingston64GB
                                        wrote last edited by
                                        #22

                                        bump kuroki update

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • White CosmosW White Cosmos

                                          Kuroki update timmeee

                                          1MeowMix11
                                          1MeowMix11
                                          1MeowMix1
                                          wrote last edited by 1MeowMix1
                                          #23

                                          @White-Cosmos

                                          @gatitakaz

                                          @Kingston64GB

                                          @BeppinDOJO

                                          @mothbody

                                          @EA also thank you for doing the one thing i ask when people want updates ๐Ÿ™‚ cause i dont follow my own threads

                                          @Kingston64GB

                                          @Womp_womp i didnt see any kaguya files unless its the same as kuroki

                                          for all those i replied to aside from womp_womp i got you

                                          File(s) [Kuroki Update] (Posted On 9/18/2026): [register or login to view this hidden content]
                                          Password: MeowMix

                                          will append onto the main post also

                                          "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

                                          Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

                                          EAE Kingston64GBK 2 Replies Last reply
                                          ๐Ÿ˜Š
                                          3

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular