Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. LF The assets of this avatar

LF The assets of this avatar

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
boothbooth assetsbooth clothingbooth clothesbooth hair
7 Posts 2 Posters 603 Views 2 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • HoneyBeeCandyH
    HoneyBeeCandyH
    HoneyBeeCandy
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    This is a public avatar. It's an edit of the Booth base Kikyo to look like the character Madotsuki from Yume Nikki. I would like to try and recreate this avatar for myself (the public one is nice but it has no gogo loco), so if anyone can identify the clothing and hair assets it uses, I'd be super grateful! I think there might be some custom texture editing on the sweater, so dont let that confuse you. Thanks in advance!

    VRChat_2025-11-01_07-55-07.321_1080x1920.png VRChat_2025-11-01_07-55-22.403_1080x1920.png VRChat_2025-11-01_07-55-27.844_1080x1920.png VRChat_2025-11-01_07-55-32.152_1080x1920.png

    Here's the actual avi link https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_9cf976a3-0b8c-40a0-bdc2-dfb6143ce71a

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • N
      N
      Nebu
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Is there a chance that you got lucky getting this one or another Madotsuki avatar?

      HoneyBeeCandyH 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • N Nebu

        Is there a chance that you got lucky getting this one or another Madotsuki avatar?

        HoneyBeeCandyH
        HoneyBeeCandyH
        HoneyBeeCandy
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Magnolia-Lia Oh I ended up just making my own version of it. Still the same base, but I found some similar hair and a similar outfit.

        N 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • HoneyBeeCandyH HoneyBeeCandy

          @Magnolia-Lia Oh I ended up just making my own version of it. Still the same base, but I found some similar hair and a similar outfit.

          N
          N
          Nebu
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @HoneyBeeCandy Is there a chance that we can talk about it in discord?

          HoneyBeeCandyH 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • N Nebu

            @HoneyBeeCandy Is there a chance that we can talk about it in discord?

            HoneyBeeCandyH
            HoneyBeeCandyH
            HoneyBeeCandy
            wrote on last edited by HoneyBeeCandy
            #5

            @Nebulaine Yeah sure. Feel free to DM me your discord username on here ^^

            N 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • HoneyBeeCandyH HoneyBeeCandy

              @Nebulaine Yeah sure. Feel free to DM me your discord username on here ^^

              N
              N
              Nebu
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @HoneyBeeCandy Sadly, I dont have the reputation points to make chats nor receive DMs here, I still have to get them but, the username of my discord nebulaine_nebulaine

              @HoneyBeeCandy

              HoneyBeeCandyH 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • N Nebu

                @HoneyBeeCandy Sadly, I dont have the reputation points to make chats nor receive DMs here, I still have to get them but, the username of my discord nebulaine_nebulaine

                @HoneyBeeCandy

                HoneyBeeCandyH
                HoneyBeeCandyH
                HoneyBeeCandy
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Nebu Gotcha. My name on discord is KawaiiApple, so look out for my friend request 👍

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular