Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. MorphDragon [VRChat] by RykerTM NSFW and SFW

MorphDragon [VRChat] by RykerTM NSFW and SFW

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
rykertmmorphdragondragonnsfwsfw
44 Posts 17 Posters 3.7k Views 25 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Chernobyl CanineC
    Chernobyl CanineC
    Chernobyl Canine
    wrote on last edited by
    #35

    Try this one for the NSFW model: bb89e8be-1cdc-4750-876c-fdd97558502b
    and the recently bought SFW one too: 91e7d276-d696-41e8-a327-6738c102dbb9

    And if it doesn't work then I might figure this out a bit later.

    I 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Chernobyl CanineC Chernobyl Canine

      Try this one for the NSFW model: bb89e8be-1cdc-4750-876c-fdd97558502b
      and the recently bought SFW one too: 91e7d276-d696-41e8-a327-6738c102dbb9

      And if it doesn't work then I might figure this out a bit later.

      I
      I
      idk486
      wrote on last edited by
      #36

      @Chernobyl-Canine Can you share the sfw ver, the only available one is the nsfw

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • Chernobyl CanineC
        Chernobyl CanineC
        Chernobyl Canine
        wrote on last edited by
        #37
        This post is deleted!
        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Chernobyl CanineC
          Chernobyl CanineC
          Chernobyl Canine
          wrote on last edited by Chernobyl Canine
          #38

          As promised, the sfw avatar bought by myself.
          Let me know if something goes awry with the encryption code thingies in Unity since I have the codes when I bought it from jinxxy.com

          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          Galaxyaggron1G 1 Reply Last reply
          ♥
          0
          • I
            I
            idk486
            wrote on last edited by
            #39

            Thanks for the upload, but for some reason the shader is broken from my point of view as it only shows black, is there a reason why?

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Chernobyl CanineC
              Chernobyl CanineC
              Chernobyl Canine
              wrote on last edited by
              #40

              Can you send me a screenshot of Unity for me? I might figure this out.
              Probably a minor issue of some sort.

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • I
                I
                idk486
                wrote on last edited by
                #41

                4fa9e419-7c07-4b50-960f-85379bd8e8f0-image.jpeg
                this is how it appears when booted up for first time when decrypted, somewhat fixed when changed to the simple unlit shader.

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • L
                  L
                  lazyman1511
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #42

                  can someone upload the link please

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • Chernobyl CanineC Chernobyl Canine

                    As promised, the sfw avatar bought by myself.
                    Let me know if something goes awry with the encryption code thingies in Unity since I have the codes when I bought it from jinxxy.com

                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    Galaxyaggron1G
                    Galaxyaggron1G
                    Galaxyaggron1
                    wrote last edited by
                    #43

                    @Chernobyl-Canine The file expired.
                    reupload please!! 💕💕

                    P 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Galaxyaggron1G Galaxyaggron1

                      @Chernobyl-Canine The file expired.
                      reupload please!! 💕💕

                      P
                      P
                      Plevian
                      wrote last edited by
                      #44

                      @Galaxyaggron1 Here is the SFW version: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular