Need help finding this model's product page
-
I saw this model on a Twitch stream about a week ago, but I still haven't been able to find it. I'm hoping that any of you could help me find either the product page or the creator of the model. I'm a big Deadman Wonderland fan, and I haven't seen a Shiro model that actually looks like her. Here's a clip and a better look at the model.

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login