Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: 【Avatar/World対応】食べられるマカロンギミック | Macaron【VRChat】

GIFT: 【Avatar/World対応】食べられるマカロンギミック | Macaron【VRChat】

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
foodgimmickboothbooth assetgiftgift-booth
11 Posts 8 Posters 2.5k Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • IŪI
    IŪI
    IŪ
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    thank you so much mango!

    -Coming back temporarily-

    PLEASE READ
    Leaving the community, some people in here really make staying here exhausting, don't ask for any future updates

    For file issues, I recommend @OneShotaVRC 's “Corrupted File After Extraction? Virus Detected? Check this before asking your benefactor” thread , worth a read!

    mangoM 1 Reply Last reply
    💝
    1
    • IŪI IŪ

      thank you so much mango!

      mangoM
      mangoM
      mango
      wrote on last edited by
      #3

      @offonoff No problem! ❤

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • BubbleuwuB
        BubbleuwuB
        Bubbleuwu
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        ty

        1 Reply Last reply
        💝
        1
        • kutunga tinkiK
          kutunga tinkiK
          kutunga tinki
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          nice

          i have specific teastes~

          1 Reply Last reply
          💝
          1
          • KyokoHanaK
            KyokoHanaK
            KyokoHana
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            thank youuu, I love macarons so this is perfect!!

            • Sorry if my English is not good.
            • I'm learning
            • Will buy things you recc if it fits my taste
            • In love with Lumina
            1 Reply Last reply
            💝
            1
            • erisE
              erisE
              eris
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              Pass ?? I think I'll stay thank you.

              Eris is the Greek goddess of strife, discord, and chaos, often depicted as a malevolent force instigating conflict among mortals and gods. As the sister of Ares (or daughter of Nyx), she is famously known for initiating the Trojan War by throwing the "Apple of Discord" inscribed "For the most beautiful"

              mangoM 1 Reply Last reply
              💕
              1
              • erisE eris

                Pass ?? I think I'll stay thank you.

                mangoM
                mangoM
                mango
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                @eris Ahaha I usually just put the passwords as "PASS" since it's password for short! But thank you! ❤

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • OneShotaVRCO
                  OneShotaVRCO
                  OneShotaVRC
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  Oh my~~~~~ 😍 How adorable! 💖💖💖💖
                  It's wonderful that you've included not only avatar gimmicks but also world gimmicks! 😋
                  Thank you for your delightful and generous contribution! 💞

                  Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
                  of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

                  Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
                  Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

                  I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
                  I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

                  mangoM 1 Reply Last reply
                  💕
                  1
                  • OneShotaVRCO OneShotaVRC

                    Oh my~~~~~ 😍 How adorable! 💖💖💖💖
                    It's wonderful that you've included not only avatar gimmicks but also world gimmicks! 😋
                    Thank you for your delightful and generous contribution! 💞

                    mangoM
                    mangoM
                    mango
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @OneShotaVRC Yee it's truly adorable!! ❤ I usually buy Avatar and World gimmicks if I ever find any! Since I also plan on creating worlds in the future~ While also giving assets to other people here! 😄

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    ☕
                    1
                    • C
                      C
                      CoffeeRipper
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      This is very cute and amazing

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular