Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. Gift - 🦊Midnight Fox 2.0 🦊 [19 Avatars 【2.0+1.0】] [Fullset+Hair]

Gift - 🦊Midnight Fox 2.0 🦊 [19 Avatars 【2.0+1.0】] [Fullset+Hair]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fullsetoutfitoutfitsclothingbooth clothesgift-booth
26 Posts 17 Posters 20.5k Views 19 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • RubyxOniR
    RubyxOniR
    RubyxOni
    wrote on last edited by
    #13

    I don't see ichigo in the link 😞

    1MeowMix11 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • RubyxOniR RubyxOni

      I don't see ichigo in the link 😞

      1MeowMix11
      1MeowMix11
      1MeowMix1
      wrote on last edited by
      #14

      @RubyxOni 56070d70-ee6b-4bc6-988c-5ff5d95839c4-image.png

      its there just have to scroll, and check for the one in capitals

      "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

      Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

      RubyxOniR 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • BubbleuwuB
        BubbleuwuB
        Bubbleuwu
        wrote on last edited by
        #15

        tyyyy

        1 Reply Last reply
        😊
        2
        • TokeiNekoT
          TokeiNekoT
          TokeiNeko
          wrote on last edited by
          #16

          can this get on something other then workupload? It never downloads for me. -.-

          1MeowMix11 1 Reply Last reply
          ❀ πŸ‘
          2
          • TokeiNekoT TokeiNeko

            can this get on something other then workupload? It never downloads for me. -.-

            1MeowMix11
            1MeowMix11
            1MeowMix1
            wrote on last edited by 1MeowMix1
            #17

            @TokeiNeko if it was less files I would do so for you but sadly it was a pain making sure i got everything right the first time

            if anyone wants to mirror it for tokei i would really apricate it

            Edit: sorry wasnt thinking due to being sick, added everything to a mirror and also added mirror to first post , how long the mirror is up is at least 10 days unless taken down, the file will self delete after 10 days of no one downloading.

            "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

            Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

            LocalBozoL 1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

              @TokeiNeko if it was less files I would do so for you but sadly it was a pain making sure i got everything right the first time

              if anyone wants to mirror it for tokei i would really apricate it

              Edit: sorry wasnt thinking due to being sick, added everything to a mirror and also added mirror to first post , how long the mirror is up is at least 10 days unless taken down, the file will self delete after 10 days of no one downloading.

              LocalBozoL
              LocalBozoL
              LocalBozo
              wrote on last edited by LocalBozo
              #18

              @1MeowMix1 would you perhaps be willing to compress all of the files into one single zip folder and then upload it? workupload as a whole also just has massive issues when it comes to downloading things in bulk.

              i won't be updating my shared assets often, as i'd rather people buy what i share and support the creators.

              1MeowMix11 1 Reply Last reply
              ❀ πŸ‘
              2
              • tsurugiT
                tsurugiT
                tsurugi
                wrote on last edited by
                #19

                Tip for anyone struggling to download because of how many files there are, use the middle mouse button to open the downloads you need in a new tab, super easy that way ^ ^

                π™ΌπšŠπš—πšžπš”πšŠ, π™Όπš’πš•πšπš’πš—πšŠ πšŠπš—πš πš‚πš‘πš’πš—πšŠπš—πš˜ 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚝 πš‘πšžπš—πšπšŽπš›.
                π™ΆπšŠπšπšŽπš”πšŽπšŽπš™πš’πš—πš πš’πšœ πšπš‘πšŽ πšπšŽπšŠπšπš‘ 𝚘𝚏 πšπš‘πšŽ πšŒπš˜πš–πš‹πš’πš—πšŽπš πšŽπšπšπš˜πš›πš 𝚝𝚘 πš–πšŠπš”πšŽ 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚜 πšŠπšŸπšŠπš’πš•πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ 𝚝𝚘 πšŠπš•πš• π™²πš‘πšŽπšŒπš” πš–πš’ πš™πš›πš˜πšπš’πš•πšŽ πšπš˜πš› πšπš’πšπšπšœ!

                πšπšŽπš–πšŽπš–πš‹πšŽπš›, πš’πš πšπš‘πšŽ πšπš’πš•πšŽ 𝚜𝚊𝚒𝚜 .πš›πšŠπš› .7𝚣 πš˜πš› π™°π™½πšˆπšƒπ™·π™Έπ™½π™Ά πš˜πšπš‘πšŽπš› πšπš‘πšŠπš— πš£πš’πš™, 𝚍𝚘 πš—πš˜πš πšπšŽπšπšŠπšžπš•πš πšžπš—πš£πš’πš™ πš’πš! πš„πšœπšŽ πš πš’πš—πš›πšŠπš› πš˜πš› 7πš£πš’πš™!!! 𝚈𝚘𝚞 πš‘πšŠπšŸπšŽ 𝚊 πš‘πš’πšπš‘ πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšŒπšŽ 𝚘𝚏 πš—πš˜πš πšŽπš‘πšπš›πšŠπšŒπšπš’πš—πš πšŠπš•πš• 𝚊𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚝𝚜!

                1 Reply Last reply
                😊 ❀
                2
                • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

                  @RubyxOni 56070d70-ee6b-4bc6-988c-5ff5d95839c4-image.png

                  its there just have to scroll, and check for the one in capitals

                  RubyxOniR
                  RubyxOniR
                  RubyxOni
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #20

                  @1MeowMix1 im blind thank you πŸ™‚

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  😊
                  2
                  • LocalBozoL LocalBozo

                    @1MeowMix1 would you perhaps be willing to compress all of the files into one single zip folder and then upload it? workupload as a whole also just has massive issues when it comes to downloading things in bulk.

                    1MeowMix11
                    1MeowMix11
                    1MeowMix1
                    wrote on last edited by 1MeowMix1
                    #21

                    @LocalBozo and @TokeiNeko give me a moment, ill see if i can do that real quick πŸ™‚ might take a hot min till i post the link cause big file plus multi stage/level vpn sometimes makes data transfer go silly slow lol (also sorry for late reply, i fell asleep)

                    Edit: uploading mirror now πŸ™‚ ill edit main post, and this one when done (also thank you for reminding me that you can add stuff to an archive, am sick atm so sometimes i miss obvious things)

                    edit:
                    Mirror: [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

                    Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    3
                    • BenevientoB Beneviento referenced this topic on
                    • 1MeowMix11 1MeowMix1

                      Notes: This is the full set that also includes the hair and master hand, this set is compatible with Manuka, Moe, Shinra, Selestia, Kikyo, Karin, Chocolat, Chiffon, Lime, Maya, Sio, Airi, Milfy, Eku, Ichigo, Shinano, Milltina, Mizuki, Rurune

                      Additional Notes: the preview pictures ended up in the middle of the file list for some reason when uploading so MAKE SURE you Scroll all the way through the work upload list as you Will miss files if you dont, There are also Two sets of materials/textures and Two sets of versions for most avatars in the download so make sure you grab the version you need


                      Shop Page: https://cybercritter.booth.pm/items/5208776


                      Embed:

                      https://cybercritter.booth.pm/items/5208776


                      Pictures:

                      56c75d6a-ebaf-419f-9044-a36d5bef2070-image.png

                      018f3c73-3747-408f-8159-0a7c107c5511-image.png

                      2b33997d-c042-4dee-8a86-6c7a73fda98a-image.png

                      f263fcd6-2b2b-4fb0-928b-cca7bdf67afb-image.png

                      8d7f3ded-2643-4d01-a422-f48212a7feb3-image.png

                      39408029-96c6-4369-a1cd-634307a1e4c8-image.png

                      d138127e-7fe4-43f2-8bd1-24e693dbb9fd-image.png

                      dd305c99-7674-4ba1-aba3-ec2c28a5ef81-image.png

                      7bce01c0-b4bb-4d7a-ae51-d22ef6f8a825-image.png

                      fe978d15-d1b5-416f-9008-1733dcaf6ea9-image.png


                      File(s) Link: πŸ”— Download Link (workupload.com)
                      File(s) Mirror Link: πŸ”— Download Link (gofile.io)
                      File(s) Password: MeowMix


                      this was the biggest upload I have ever done volume wise for how many files I had to deal with. if the files ever update just @1MeowMix1 me and ill update the files, however if this gets taken down for any reason I will no longer be sharing the files so please get them while you can ❀

                      Please +rep me ❀

                      FexaCollectF
                      FexaCollectF
                      FexaCollect
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #22

                      @1MeowMix1
                      sadly the texture where not there on the moe clothes

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • hamsterhumidH
                        hamsterhumidH
                        hamsterhumid
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #23

                        I'm having major issues with the shinano outfits, they are just entirely white even after reimporting both outfit/material&texture files

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • meimeidapupM
                          meimeidapupM
                          meimeidapup
                          wrote on last edited by meimeidapup
                          #24

                          Does anyone know how to fix the issue with the materials/textures? Theres no guide to fixing it or if we have to put in the materials ourselfs. I reallllyy wanna get this outfit working before october aka halloween season sob... @1meowmix1

                          1MeowMix11 CrypticWibblyWooC 2 Replies Last reply
                          0
                          • meimeidapupM meimeidapup

                            Does anyone know how to fix the issue with the materials/textures? Theres no guide to fixing it or if we have to put in the materials ourselfs. I reallllyy wanna get this outfit working before october aka halloween season sob... @1meowmix1

                            1MeowMix11
                            1MeowMix11
                            1MeowMix1
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #25

                            @meimeidapup no idea, i included all the supplied files so if anything is missing it got taken down by the hosting site (which i wont reupload if thats the case) or the creator made an oopsie on their end. the only time i update or reupload is if there was an update since the time of posting. sorry wish i could help 😞

                            "I want chicken, I want liver, Meow Mix, Meow Mix, please deliver."~

                            Please do note that If you need me to upload an update to a file (and only updates, I wont reupload things taken down) I posted please @1MeowMix1 me in said thread or I wont see it.

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • meimeidapupM meimeidapup

                              Does anyone know how to fix the issue with the materials/textures? Theres no guide to fixing it or if we have to put in the materials ourselfs. I reallllyy wanna get this outfit working before october aka halloween season sob... @1meowmix1

                              CrypticWibblyWooC
                              CrypticWibblyWooC
                              CrypticWibblyWoo
                              wrote on last edited by CrypticWibblyWoo
                              #26

                              @meimeidapup theres no texturess in the unity project, but theyre in the download right under manukas files in the list.

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0

                              Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                              Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                              With your input, this post could be even better πŸ’—

                              Register Login
                              Reply
                              • Reply as topic
                              Log in to reply
                              • Oldest to Newest
                              • Newest to Oldest
                              • Most Votes


                              • Login

                              • Login or register to search.
                              • First post
                                Last post
                              0
                              • Categories
                              • Recent
                              • Tags
                              • Popular