Butterfly knife
-
I'm looking for the Butterfly Knife / Balisong (VRCHAT/SDK3)
Butterfly Knife / Balisong (VRCHAT/SDK3)
this would be a massive help, I really need this for my avatar. but I hate spending money. Anything helps, and thank you for taking your time to do this for me. Much love to you!!!! -
System moved this topic from Looking for... on
-
I'm looking for the Butterfly Knife / Balisong (VRCHAT/SDK3)
Butterfly Knife / Balisong (VRCHAT/SDK3)
this would be a massive help, I really need this for my avatar. but I hate spending money. Anything helps, and thank you for taking your time to do this for me. Much love to you!!!!@XxNowaxX hey i know its been quite a long time but would it be possible to share this with vrcfury
-
bump
-
the vrcfury version is in here https://forum.ripper.store/topic/43328/lf-liindy-s-butterfly-knife-balisong/14
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login