The Nerveless Trading Post! | LF: Booth Models, vtuber premades, + Assets | Offering: Airi Avi (+VRCFT), Shinano Avi (+VRCFT), Suika v 1.5, +Other assets/shaders!
-
Looking to Trade for Any Booth styled models!
As long as I like the style I'm really not picky, I'll need working versions of the model that can be imported into Unity, fully viewable, & editable.What I can Offer:
Look here for everything I have to offer currently: https://imgur.com/a/xRjymsS
90% of my gallery is sourced from the sellers directly (guarantee I have everything the original comes with)Avatars for trade(all have ARKIT/VRCFT Tracking if applicable:



I will only be looking at fair trades and styles of Avis I actually like!
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login