LF: Romance Mermaid Dress Full Or Milltina Fit
-
Download Link (mediafire.com)
let me know if I'm
missing a model!@holdstg said in LF: Romance Mermaid Dress Full Or Milltina Fit:
let me know if I'm
missing a model!do you have Lasyusha? its not in the mediafire link
-
@holdstg said in LF: Romance Mermaid Dress Full Or Milltina Fit:
let me know if I'm
missing a model!do you have Lasyusha? its not in the mediafire link
no Dress
-
@holdstg From the generous contribution of the full set to the update for the Lumina version!
Thank you for so much thoughtful kindness!
-
no Dress
-
no Dress
@DevilLaomo sorry about tht heres lashuya!
-
Download Link (mediafire.com)
let me know if I'm
missing a model!@holdstg Thank you for sharing!~♡
-
@DevilLaomo sorry about tht heres lashuya!
@holdstg Thank you
-
Download Link (mediafire.com)
let me know if I'm
missing a model! -
@holdstg Hello! Thank you so much! But I notice that there's missing a lot of prefabs.. I hope it's not a bother !
Missing Dress: Selestia, Marycia, Manuka, Sio and Eku
Missing Shawl: Shinano, Ichigo, Milltina, Rurune, Shinra, Shuan, Liloumois, Rui and Eku
-
@holdstg Thank you for sharing!~♡
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
️