Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Furry Avatars
  5. LF Vrc rig for kaka team leader.

LF Vrc rig for kaka team leader.

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Furry Avatars
furryrtlfemalefortnitefbx
11 Posts 5 Posters 870 Views 14 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • doll.zipD
    doll.zipD
    doll.zip
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Its just an fbx file and idk how to work with it lol! If anyone has a working unity package of this that would be awesome. I just want to edit it really bad :333
    [register or login to view this hidden content]
    alt text
    (Heres the gumroad page just in case u want that for some reason? I put the free files in a diff link just so its easier access)
    https://lustfuldrago.gumroad.com/l/yrkjj?layout

    ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

    ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
    ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
    ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • VolttekkaV
      VolttekkaV
      Volttekka
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I know someone converted it themselves, I'll see if I can get the files from them

      doll.zipD 2 Replies Last reply
      1
      • VolttekkaV Volttekka

        I know someone converted it themselves, I'll see if I can get the files from them

        doll.zipD
        doll.zipD
        doll.zip
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        @Volttekka I'd appreciate that, thank you! No worries if you can't, too.

        ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

        ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
        ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
        ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • VolttekkaV Volttekka

          I know someone converted it themselves, I'll see if I can get the files from them

          doll.zipD
          doll.zipD
          doll.zip
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          @Volttekka did uu ever get this :33 bump !

          ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

          ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
          ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
          ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

          VolttekkaV 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • carmineC
            carmineC
            carmine
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            Can someone PLEASE CONVERT THEm

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • doll.zipD doll.zip

              @Volttekka did uu ever get this :33 bump !

              VolttekkaV
              VolttekkaV
              Volttekka
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @TADCGANGLE lol I completely forgot about this
              [register or login to view this hidden content]
              It's just the FBX, so you'd have to set up the toggles yourself

              doll.zipD E 2 Replies Last reply
              0
              • VolttekkaV Volttekka

                @TADCGANGLE lol I completely forgot about this
                [register or login to view this hidden content]
                It's just the FBX, so you'd have to set up the toggles yourself

                doll.zipD
                doll.zipD
                doll.zip
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                @Volttekka lol the og is just the fbx as well, I was looking to see if anyone could like, make it not that.

                ʰᵃᵖᵖʸ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗˢ!

                ɪ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴍɪꜱꜱɪᴏɴꜱ ꜰᴏʀ ʙᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ᴀᴠᴀᴛᴀʀꜱ.
                ᴅᴍ ᴍᴇ ꜰᴏʀ ᴇxᴀᴍᴘʟᴇꜱ<3
                ᴡɪʟʟ ᴅʀᴀᴡ ᴀʟᴍᴏꜱᴛ ᴀɴʏᴛʜɪɴɢ :3

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ElectromaVRE
                  ElectromaVRE
                  ElectromaVR
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #8

                  bump for completed package ❤

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • ElectromaVRE
                    ElectromaVRE
                    ElectromaVR
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #9

                    Bump

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • VolttekkaV Volttekka

                      @TADCGANGLE lol I completely forgot about this
                      [register or login to view this hidden content]
                      It's just the FBX, so you'd have to set up the toggles yourself

                      E
                      E
                      empireoffur
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #10

                      @Volttekka hey are you still friends with that person cause I want to talk to them about something

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ElectromaVRE
                        ElectromaVRE
                        ElectromaVR
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #11

                        bump

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0

                        Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                        Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                        With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                        Register Login
                        Reply
                        • Reply as topic
                        Log in to reply
                        • Oldest to Newest
                        • Newest to Oldest
                        • Most Votes


                        • Login

                        • Login or register to search.
                        • First post
                          Last post
                        0
                        • Categories
                        • Recent
                        • Tags
                        • Popular