Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by SillyPuffs & MilkyunPudding) Lisette & Antoine by Calbia

✔ (FOUND by SillyPuffs & MilkyunPudding) Lisette & Antoine by Calbia

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
couplematching
168 Posts 77 Posters 17.2k Views 42 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • B
    B
    BLOODSTORM
    wrote on last edited by
    #85

    bump female

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

      Please DM if interested. The creator is taking the links down. I just found out that I can no longer download the male avi.

      F
      F
      FTLG
      wrote on last edited by
      #86

      @MilkyunPudding
      Can you dm me the male avi please when you can

      1 Reply Last reply
      👍
      0
      • expiredgfE expiredgf

        @HisMaimai Yes I do, indeed. Just the links keep getting taken down everytime I put one up.

        D
        D
        dino time
        wrote on last edited by
        #87

        @SillyPuffs me too i want the fem
        ale

        D 1 Reply Last reply
        👍
        0
        • expiredgfE expiredgf

          @HisMaimai Yes I do, indeed. Just the links keep getting taken down everytime I put one up.

          N
          N
          NadTheGrimm
          wrote on last edited by
          #88

          @SillyPuffs Hello, i saw ur message and i was wondering if u can also send me the link for the female please ❤
          i dont have enough reputation to dm you back

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • 123abcijpa1 123abcijpa referenced this topic on
          • MilkyunPuddingM
            MilkyunPuddingM
            MilkyunPudding
            wrote on last edited by
            #89

            I no longer have access to the male avi. I bought him on accident and the creator revoked my ability to download him when I leaked lisette

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • KysycK
              KysycK
              Kysyc
              wrote on last edited by
              #90

              Does anyone have the female ?

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

                Please DM if interested. The creator is taking the links down. I just found out that I can no longer download the male avi.

                C
                C
                charlieburto
                wrote on last edited by
                #91

                @MilkyunPudding Do you have the female?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • expiredgfE expiredgf

                  @123abcijpa
                  🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)
                  🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

                  If links go down again lmk and i can use different link

                  C
                  C
                  charlieburto
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #92

                  @SillyPuffs do you have the female??

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • D dino time

                    @SillyPuffs me too i want the fem
                    ale

                    D
                    D
                    dino time
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #93

                    hey you should post on vrm

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

                      Please DM if interested. The creator is taking the links down. I just found out that I can no longer download the male avi.

                      _Hevlaska__
                      _Hevlaska__
                      _Hevlaska_
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #94

                      @MilkyunPudding Can you send me these two avatars in private messages please?

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • ShiathemaidenS
                        ShiathemaidenS
                        Shiathemaiden
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #95

                        BUMP FOR FEMALE VERSION!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

                          Please DM if interested. The creator is taking the links down. I just found out that I can no longer download the male avi.

                          D
                          D
                          Darknorth
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #96

                          @MilkyunPudding plz dm for the female version

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • 1
                            1
                            123eyesonme
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #97

                            can someone just upload to vrm?

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

                              Please DM if interested. The creator is taking the links down. I just found out that I can no longer download the male avi.

                              Jade_thoJ
                              Jade_thoJ
                              Jade_tho
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #98

                              @MilkyunPudding hey could you dm me the file for lisette i rlly want that one and your dms are off or i'm too dumb to send you one

                              ⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

                                Please DM if interested. The creator is taking the links down. I just found out that I can no longer download the male avi.

                                C
                                C
                                CeleNight
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #99

                                @MilkyunPudding If you still have the female, I'd love a DM 🙂 Rep too low to send you one myself.

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • B
                                  B
                                  BLOODSTORM
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #100

                                  bump pleaaase

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • Y
                                    Y
                                    YoureHarmless
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #101

                                    brmp

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • BigWombatB
                                      BigWombatB
                                      BigWombat
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #102

                                      Does someone still have the male?

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • C
                                        C
                                        charlieburto
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #103

                                        anyone got the female?? :L surely people still have the file

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • CatBoyLOVERC CatBoyLOVER

                                          up female

                                          Snowy19S
                                          Snowy19S
                                          Snowy19
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #104
                                          This post is deleted!
                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular