Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by SillyPuffs & MilkyunPudding) Lisette & Antoine by Calbia

✔ (FOUND by SillyPuffs & MilkyunPudding) Lisette & Antoine by Calbia

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
couplematching
168 Posts 77 Posters 17.2k Views 42 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

    Held on to this avi for awhile. Please dm me if she gets taken down. Bought both the male and female if anyone needs a download for the male.

    Lisette...

    🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

    bb bunnyB
    bb bunnyB
    bb bunny
    wrote on last edited by
    #66

    @MilkyunPudding quest files?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • MilkyunPuddingM
      MilkyunPuddingM
      MilkyunPudding
      wrote on last edited by
      #67

      Forgot about the quest and optimized versions

      [register or login to view this hidden content]

      D 1 Reply Last reply
      ❤
      2
      • avicollectorA avicollector moved this topic from Gumroad/Payhip Avatars on
      • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

        Held on to this avi for awhile. Please dm me if she gets taken down. Bought both the male and female if anyone needs a download for the male.

        Lisette...

        🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

        ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪᴍ
        ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪᴍ
        ᴍɪɴᴀᴢᴜᴋɪ
        wrote on last edited by
        #68

        @MilkyunPudding can we get the male?

        ⊹  ︶︶  ୨୧  ︶︶  ⊹
        ८ (gatekeepin' will always be weird) !! ꔫა
        sheㅤalt text her !!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • skynnuxS
          skynnuxS
          skynnux
          wrote on last edited by
          #69

          male bump

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

            Held on to this avi for awhile. Please dm me if she gets taken down. Bought both the male and female if anyone needs a download for the male.

            Lisette...

            🔗 Download Link (workupload.com)

            TheChosenOneT
            TheChosenOneT
            TheChosenOne
            wrote on last edited by
            #70

            @MilkyunPudding male please

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

              Forgot about the quest and optimized versions

              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              D
              D
              Doraleous
              wrote on last edited by
              #71

              @MilkyunPudding its alrdy down

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • N
                N
                NadTheGrimm
                wrote on last edited by
                #72

                bump, another upload for male and female please ❤

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MilkyunPuddingM
                  MilkyunPuddingM
                  MilkyunPudding
                  wrote on last edited by MilkyunPudding
                  #73

                  Please DM if interested. The creator is taking the links down. I just found out that I can no longer download the male avi.

                  N C D F C 13 Replies Last reply
                  ✋
                  0
                  • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

                    Please DM if interested. The creator is taking the links down. I just found out that I can no longer download the male avi.

                    N
                    N
                    NadTheGrimm
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #74

                    @MilkyunPudding how do i dm you, sorry im new

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

                      Please DM if interested. The creator is taking the links down. I just found out that I can no longer download the male avi.

                      N
                      N
                      NadTheGrimm
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #75

                      @MilkyunPudding hello, i saw ur dm but i cant reply back because i dont have the rep needed to
                      if u can send me the link for any of the avis u have, i would be grateful thank you!

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

                        Please DM if interested. The creator is taking the links down. I just found out that I can no longer download the male avi.

                        C
                        C
                        cutiekatsawks
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #76

                        @MilkyunPudding I can't dm, could I get them?

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • expiredgfE expiredgf

                          @LadyCeres https://transfer.it/t/XoFJYI51kZYC
                          https://transfer.it/t/RkZfAZpVhTJY

                          Couldnt figure out how to get the description key 💔

                          HisMaimaiH
                          HisMaimaiH
                          HisMaimai
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #77

                          @SillyPuffs do u still have the male

                          ‧ ⁺ ︵⏜ 𓇼 ⏜︵ ‧ ₊

                          expiredgfE 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • G
                            G
                            Gushy_08
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #78

                            bump for new links please or just dm me with both the male aand female please i need these BADLY!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • HisMaimaiH HisMaimai

                              @SillyPuffs do u still have the male

                              expiredgfE
                              expiredgfE
                              expiredgf
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #79

                              @HisMaimai Yes I do, indeed. Just the links keep getting taken down everytime I put one up.

                              N HisMaimaiH D seothegooseS 5 Replies Last reply
                              1
                              • expiredgfE expiredgf

                                @HisMaimai Yes I do, indeed. Just the links keep getting taken down everytime I put one up.

                                N
                                N
                                NadTheGrimm
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #80

                                @SillyPuffs if u can send them to me, i would be really grateful

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                👍
                                0
                                • expiredgfE expiredgf

                                  @HisMaimai Yes I do, indeed. Just the links keep getting taken down everytime I put one up.

                                  HisMaimaiH
                                  HisMaimaiH
                                  HisMaimai
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #81

                                  @SillyPuffs could u dm me them theheh

                                  ‧ ⁺ ︵⏜ 𓇼 ⏜︵ ‧ ₊

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  👍
                                  0
                                  • M
                                    M
                                    meapapoo
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #82

                                    could you dm me too

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    👍
                                    0
                                    • KysycK
                                      KysycK
                                      Kysyc
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #83

                                      could you dm me too plsss

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      👍
                                      0
                                      • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

                                        Please DM if interested. The creator is taking the links down. I just found out that I can no longer download the male avi.

                                        D
                                        D
                                        Doraleous
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #84

                                        @MilkyunPudding Dm pls!

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • B
                                          B
                                          BLOODSTORM
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #85

                                          bump female

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular