Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by SillyPuffs & MilkyunPudding) Lisette & Antoine by Calbia

✔ (FOUND by SillyPuffs & MilkyunPudding) Lisette & Antoine by Calbia

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
couplematching
168 Posts 77 Posters 17.2k Views 42 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • eironE
    eironE
    eiron
    wrote on last edited by
    #141

    @minazukiii mind re-uploading

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • G0R3_M0NST3RG
      G0R3_M0NST3RG
      G0R3_M0NST3R
      wrote on last edited by
      #142

      up

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • NannoN
        NannoN
        Nanno
        wrote on last edited by
        #143

        male pls

        1 Reply Last reply
        1
        • expiredgfE
          expiredgfE
          expiredgf
          wrote on last edited by expiredgf
          #144

          male: https://transfer.it/t/32dNuB9hkBIb

          not making anymore new links since i'm not a big fan of the male

          xenomrphsX 1 Reply Last reply
          3
          • vividvilaV
            vividvilaV
            vividvila
            wrote on last edited by
            #145

            any body got the male

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • AtumA
              AtumA
              Atum
              wrote on last edited by
              #146

              bump for the male re-upload!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • taylermortimerT
                taylermortimerT
                taylermortimer
                wrote on last edited by
                #147

                bump for male

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

                  Please DM if interested. The creator is taking the links down. I just found out that I can no longer download the male avi.

                  H
                  H
                  hamsandwitch
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #148
                  This post is deleted!
                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • S
                    S
                    Sapphire Medoes
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #149

                    if anyones feeling nice and has a link can you dm me pretty pleaseeee

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • peachcreepsP
                      peachcreepsP
                      peachcreeps
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #150

                      Bump female

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • I
                        I
                        inactivr
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #151

                        if yall share the files to me i'll upload it to vrm so it's less likely to be yoinked

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        1
                        • Y
                          Y
                          YourDreamWoman
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #152

                          Bump bothhhhh

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

                            Please DM if interested. The creator is taking the links down. I just found out that I can no longer download the male avi.

                            Y
                            Y
                            YourDreamWoman
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #153

                            @MilkyunPudding DM me pls idk how to DM

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • expiredgfE expiredgf

                              male: https://transfer.it/t/32dNuB9hkBIb

                              not making anymore new links since i'm not a big fan of the male

                              xenomrphsX
                              xenomrphsX
                              xenomrphs
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #154

                              @SillyPuffs GIRL PLEASEEEEEEE

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • expiredgfE
                                expiredgfE
                                expiredgf
                                wrote on last edited by expiredgf
                                #155

                                @Sleepybunnz @xenomrphs

                                https://www.transfernow.net/en/cld?utm_source=20260323mEJ8KARq

                                Male, it will expire on the 30th. Make your own link if you upload it to vrm

                                I 2 Replies Last reply
                                1
                                • expiredgfE expiredgf

                                  @Sleepybunnz @xenomrphs

                                  https://www.transfernow.net/en/cld?utm_source=20260323mEJ8KARq

                                  Male, it will expire on the 30th. Make your own link if you upload it to vrm

                                  I
                                  I
                                  inactivr
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #156

                                  @SillyPuffs I got u thank you friend!

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • expiredgfE expiredgf

                                    @Sleepybunnz @xenomrphs

                                    https://www.transfernow.net/en/cld?utm_source=20260323mEJ8KARq

                                    Male, it will expire on the 30th. Make your own link if you upload it to vrm

                                    I
                                    I
                                    inactivr
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #157

                                    @SillyPuffs I have it in moderation on vrm so now hopefully people will stop crying about it :))

                                    expiredgfE 1 Reply Last reply
                                    2
                                    • I inactivr

                                      @SillyPuffs I have it in moderation on vrm so now hopefully people will stop crying about it :))

                                      expiredgfE
                                      expiredgfE
                                      expiredgf
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #158

                                      @Sleepybunnz Thank you, I would have done it myself but I don't know how to upload to vrm :')

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • B
                                        B
                                        bigK
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #159

                                        So cool

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • W
                                          W
                                          wulfgang95
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #160

                                          it got banned on vrm too

                                          W 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular