✔ (FOUND by SillyPuffs & MilkyunPudding) Lisette & Antoine by Calbia
-
Please DM if interested. The creator is taking the links down. I just found out that I can no longer download the male avi.
@MilkyunPudding Can you send me these two avatars in private messages please?
-
BUMP FOR FEMALE VERSION!
-
Please DM if interested. The creator is taking the links down. I just found out that I can no longer download the male avi.
@MilkyunPudding plz dm for the female version
-
can someone just upload to vrm?
-
Please DM if interested. The creator is taking the links down. I just found out that I can no longer download the male avi.
@MilkyunPudding hey could you dm me the file for lisette i rlly want that one and your dms are off or i'm too dumb to send you one
-
Please DM if interested. The creator is taking the links down. I just found out that I can no longer download the male avi.
@MilkyunPudding If you still have the female, I'd love a DM
Rep too low to send you one myself. -
bump pleaaase
-
brmp
-
anyone got the female?? :L surely people still have the file
-
up female
-
I have PC/Q female. But it seems the odds of posting another link will just get it taken down again.
-
I have PC/Q female. But it seems the odds of posting another link will just get it taken down again.
@GlitchSynth could you still try to post it?
-
@GlitchSynth could you still try to post it?
@K3NZI_E check ur dm's
-
@HisMaimai Yes I do, indeed. Just the links keep getting taken down everytime I put one up.
@SillyPuffs do you still have him if so and your willing to give away can u dm me them?
-
@K3NZI_E check ur dm's
@GlitchSynth thank youuu
-
I have PC/Q female. But it seems the odds of posting another link will just get it taken down again.
@GlitchSynth Can u send me too?
-
@GlitchSynth Can u send me too?
@Doraleous I can when i am home

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login