Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. ✔ (FOUND by SillyPuffs & MilkyunPudding) Lisette & Antoine by Calbia

✔ (FOUND by SillyPuffs & MilkyunPudding) Lisette & Antoine by Calbia

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
couplematching
168 Posts 77 Posters 17.2k Views 42 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

    Please DM if interested. The creator is taking the links down. I just found out that I can no longer download the male avi.

    C
    C
    charlieburto
    wrote on last edited by
    #91

    @MilkyunPudding Do you have the female?

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • expiredgfE expiredgf

      @123abcijpa
      🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)
      🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

      If links go down again lmk and i can use different link

      C
      C
      charlieburto
      wrote on last edited by
      #92

      @SillyPuffs do you have the female??

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • D dino time

        @SillyPuffs me too i want the fem
        ale

        D
        D
        dino time
        wrote on last edited by
        #93

        hey you should post on vrm

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

          Please DM if interested. The creator is taking the links down. I just found out that I can no longer download the male avi.

          _Hevlaska__
          _Hevlaska__
          _Hevlaska_
          wrote on last edited by
          #94

          @MilkyunPudding Can you send me these two avatars in private messages please?

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • ShiathemaidenS
            ShiathemaidenS
            Shiathemaiden
            wrote on last edited by
            #95

            BUMP FOR FEMALE VERSION!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

              Please DM if interested. The creator is taking the links down. I just found out that I can no longer download the male avi.

              D
              D
              Darknorth
              wrote on last edited by
              #96

              @MilkyunPudding plz dm for the female version

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • 1
                1
                123eyesonme
                wrote on last edited by
                #97

                can someone just upload to vrm?

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

                  Please DM if interested. The creator is taking the links down. I just found out that I can no longer download the male avi.

                  Jade_thoJ
                  Jade_thoJ
                  Jade_tho
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #98

                  @MilkyunPudding hey could you dm me the file for lisette i rlly want that one and your dms are off or i'm too dumb to send you one

                  ⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹⊹₊˚‧︵‿₊୨ᰔ୧₊‿︵‧˚₊⊹

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • MilkyunPuddingM MilkyunPudding

                    Please DM if interested. The creator is taking the links down. I just found out that I can no longer download the male avi.

                    C
                    C
                    CeleNight
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #99

                    @MilkyunPudding If you still have the female, I'd love a DM 🙂 Rep too low to send you one myself.

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • B
                      B
                      BLOODSTORM
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #100

                      bump pleaaase

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • Y
                        Y
                        YoureHarmless
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #101

                        brmp

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • BigWombatB
                          BigWombatB
                          BigWombat
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #102

                          Does someone still have the male?

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • C
                            C
                            charlieburto
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #103

                            anyone got the female?? :L surely people still have the file

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • CatBoyLOVERC CatBoyLOVER

                              up female

                              Snowy19S
                              Snowy19S
                              Snowy19
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #104
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • BigWombatB
                                BigWombatB
                                BigWombat
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #105

                                BUMP
                                Antoine

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • GlitchSynthG
                                  GlitchSynthG
                                  GlitchSynth
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #106

                                  I have PC/Q female. But it seems the odds of posting another link will just get it taken down again.

                                  K D 2 Replies Last reply
                                  0
                                  • GlitchSynthG GlitchSynth

                                    I have PC/Q female. But it seems the odds of posting another link will just get it taken down again.

                                    K
                                    K
                                    K3NZI_E
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #107

                                    @GlitchSynth could you still try to post it?

                                    GlitchSynthG 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • K K3NZI_E

                                      @GlitchSynth could you still try to post it?

                                      GlitchSynthG
                                      GlitchSynthG
                                      GlitchSynth
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #108

                                      @K3NZI_E check ur dm's

                                      K 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • expiredgfE expiredgf

                                        @HisMaimai Yes I do, indeed. Just the links keep getting taken down everytime I put one up.

                                        seothegooseS
                                        seothegooseS
                                        seothegoose
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #109

                                        @SillyPuffs do you still have him if so and your willing to give away can u dm me them?

                                        bleh bleh bleh

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • GlitchSynthG GlitchSynth

                                          @K3NZI_E check ur dm's

                                          K
                                          K
                                          K3NZI_E
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #110

                                          @GlitchSynth thank youuu

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular