Have you see me? 【VRChat】シープフランケンシェフ #ななうさぎ【うささき・キプフェル・まめひなた・リルレオ対応】
-
Hi! This is my first time posting here, so I apologize if the post is poorly arranged or the tags aren't correct.
I was wondering if anyone had this outfit in their asset library.
https://booth.pm/en/items/7489483

It's so cute!
According to their booth page, it's compatible with all Mame friends.
I'd really appreciate it if you'd share it with us! -
bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login