looking for someone to rip this
-
https://vrchat.com/home/avatar/avtr_7b6fc8a1-5049-42a0-81de-2cec2fa5bf20
Hoping someone can rip this for meee -
Here:
-
Here:
@GardenofHope would you be willing to rip a private avatar for me? I can’t find anyone that can help
-
@GardenofHope would you be willing to rip a private avatar for me? I can’t find anyone that can help
@anonpuppy
Depends if I can find it since private avatars are harder to get a hold of since most clients need to have the person present in the same word.
If not I highly doubt there would be in any avatar API loggers that I know.Shoot your shot and I'll see what I can do ^^
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login