[FOUND] LF: . sweet tooth (pc+q) ʚ꩜ɞ by FettyBites
-
Bought- ->
Download Link (workupload.com)@sharkwithane thank you so much!
-
M ministarz referenced this topic on
-
@sharkwithane thank you so much!
@CurseWeb I was wondering if I could clone the avi of you in vrchat since my pc doesn’t work anymore and I’m not able to upload it myself, I’d really really appreciate it I rlly love the avi, my user is bqyfriend just add me anytime ur free!
-
Bought- ->
Download Link (workupload.com)@sharkwithane I was wondering if I could clone the avi of you in vrchat since my pc doesn’t work anymore and I’m not able to upload it myself, I’d really really appreciate it I rlly love the avi, my user is bqyfriend just add me anytime ur free!
-
Has anyone fixed this error?
The VRCSDK build was aborted because the VRCSDKPreprocessAvatarCallback 'BuildFrameworkPreprocessHook' reported a failure.
-
bump for vrcsdk build abort help
-
it works just fine for me.
the only thing i did was
-import latest sdk, gogoloco and poi toon(9.3)
-lower the fbx mesh compression from none to low -
says shes missing her animator
-
it works just fine for me.
the only thing i did was
-import latest sdk, gogoloco and poi toon(9.3)
-lower the fbx mesh compression from none to lowhow do i lowere the mesh rend
-
how do i lowere the mesh rend
@zombekitti.com go to the fbx of the thin you are going to lower and on the side you should see mech compression
looks like this

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login