Rufina's Most Recent Update!! [Found ♡ by MikoMye] ✔
-
@rwhwrhw
I did repacked the VRC unitypackage in unity(because I didn't save the original VRC package in my computer. All the file should be from the original unitypackage though) so the created time of Rufina1.0.2.Unitypackage should be shown as today. I'm not sure why it shows 12/4/2023 in your place. The update of 1.0.2 should affect both VRM and VRC file of Rufina! -
@Momoca The unitypackage file is correct, it is today. But the prefab inside the unitypackage is 12/04/2023.
@rwhwrhw
2023/4/17 v1.0.2
・CanieToothLeftとCanieToothRightがOnにするとき歯を隠さないように調整しました。
・メニューアニメーションによるタイツの足部分の貫通問題を修正しました。
・服の一部のウェイトの貫通問題を修正しました。According to the booth page, it changed a few animation files and some physbone settings. I'll suggest to check animation files to see if they are changed at 17th.
-
@rwhwrhw
2023/4/17 v1.0.2
・CanieToothLeftとCanieToothRightがOnにするとき歯を隠さないように調整しました。
・メニューアニメーションによるタイツの足部分の貫通問題を修正しました。
・服の一部のウェイトの貫通問題を修正しました。According to the booth page, it changed a few animation files and some physbone settings. I'll suggest to check animation files to see if they are changed at 17th.
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
bump for 1.0.3
-
bump for 1.0.3
lemme know if it doesnt work

-
lemme know if it doesnt work

@MyeMika I can‘t thank you enough.
-
-
bump for 1.0.4
-
Bumping for V1.04 update. Sorry to be a bother during a busy time of the month. The changelog has new notes that were added a while ago
2023/11/18 v1.0.4
- Improved the movement of SpringBone in the VRM file
- Added a shape key to change the shape of the eyebrows
- Added a shape key to make the eyes smaller
-
bump for 1.0.4
-
bump for 1.0.4
-
bump for 1.0.4
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login

