Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Found Avatars and Assets
  4. Rufina's Most Recent Update!! [Found ♡ by MikoMye] ✔

Rufina's Most Recent Update!! [Found ♡ by MikoMye] ✔

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Found Avatars and Assets
67 Posts 16 Posters 11.5k Views 20 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M Momoca

    🔗 Download Link (pixeldrain.com)

    Only the VRC version. VRM version is not that important so I'm too lazy to upload it... unless if there's a lot of request.

    S
    S
    sss190
    wrote on last edited by
    #3

    @Momoca said in LF: Rufina's Most Recent Update!!:

    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    Only the VRC version. VRM version is not that important so I'm too lazy to upload it... unless if there's a lot of request.

    I also use avatar outside of vrc so vrm also important for me pls

    1 Reply Last reply
    2
    • OrthoO
      OrthoO
      Ortho
      wrote on last edited by
      #4

      @Momoca Oooohh, maybe somebody else can use this! Personally I'm looking for Rufina with everything that comes in her folder such as; fbx, psd, png, unity package and the licenses! Thank you though! ✨

      M 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • OrthoO Ortho

        @Momoca Oooohh, maybe somebody else can use this! Personally I'm looking for Rufina with everything that comes in her folder such as; fbx, psd, png, unity package and the licenses! Thank you though! ✨

        M
        M
        Momoca
        wrote on last edited by Momoca
        #5

        @ramuda I have those files and will accept trading~ I don't want to post the whole package up because I feel some people are taking things from this forum and sell them on other place. Just a feeling because I saw something happened right after I posted that 寝起きシャツ full package here... So I decided to share assets in a safer way. Sorry if it sounds weird~

        1 Reply Last reply
        -2
        • M
          M
          Momoca
          wrote on last edited by
          #6

          @sss190 here you go~ the VRM version. It's not the full VRM package too, but I mentioned my reason up there. sorry if it sounds weird.
          [register or login to view this hidden content]

          S E 2 Replies Last reply
          3
          • OrthoO
            OrthoO
            Ortho
            wrote on last edited by
            #7

            @Momoca Oh no, that's totally fine and understandable! No worries! 😊

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • M Momoca

              @sss190 here you go~ the VRM version. It's not the full VRM package too, but I mentioned my reason up there. sorry if it sounds weird.
              [register or login to view this hidden content]

              S
              S
              sss190
              wrote on last edited by
              #8

              @Momoca thank you! it's sad that some people doing thing like this, thank you for your kindest again 😊

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • M Momoca

                @sss190 here you go~ the VRM version. It's not the full VRM package too, but I mentioned my reason up there. sorry if it sounds weird.
                [register or login to view this hidden content]

                E
                E
                Excile
                wrote on last edited by
                #9

                @Momoca Thank you! Just checking does 1.0.2 update affect vrm files only? As the unitypackage files shows 12/4/2023, so I am a little confused.

                M 1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • E Excile

                  @Momoca Thank you! Just checking does 1.0.2 update affect vrm files only? As the unitypackage files shows 12/4/2023, so I am a little confused.

                  M
                  M
                  Momoca
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #10

                  @rwhwrhw
                  I did repacked the VRC unitypackage in unity(because I didn't save the original VRC package in my computer. All the file should be from the original unitypackage though) so the created time of Rufina1.0.2.Unitypackage should be shown as today. I'm not sure why it shows 12/4/2023 in your place. The update of 1.0.2 should affect both VRM and VRC file of Rufina!

                  E 1 Reply Last reply
                  -4
                  • M Momoca

                    @rwhwrhw
                    I did repacked the VRC unitypackage in unity(because I didn't save the original VRC package in my computer. All the file should be from the original unitypackage though) so the created time of Rufina1.0.2.Unitypackage should be shown as today. I'm not sure why it shows 12/4/2023 in your place. The update of 1.0.2 should affect both VRM and VRC file of Rufina!

                    E
                    E
                    Excile
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #11

                    @Momoca The unitypackage file is correct, it is today. But the prefab inside the unitypackage is 12/04/2023.

                    M 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • E Excile

                      @Momoca The unitypackage file is correct, it is today. But the prefab inside the unitypackage is 12/04/2023.

                      M
                      M
                      Momoca
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #12

                      @rwhwrhw

                      2023/4/17 v1.0.2
                      ・CanieToothLeftとCanieToothRightがOnにするとき歯を隠さないように調整しました。
                      ・メニューアニメーションによるタイツの足部分の貫通問題を修正しました。
                      ・服の一部のウェイトの貫通問題を修正しました。

                      According to the booth page, it changed a few animation files and some physbone settings. I'll suggest to check animation files to see if they are changed at 17th.

                      E 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • M Momoca

                        @rwhwrhw

                        2023/4/17 v1.0.2
                        ・CanieToothLeftとCanieToothRightがOnにするとき歯を隠さないように調整しました。
                        ・メニューアニメーションによるタイツの足部分の貫通問題を修正しました。
                        ・服の一部のウェイトの貫通問題を修正しました。

                        According to the booth page, it changed a few animation files and some physbone settings. I'll suggest to check animation files to see if they are changed at 17th.

                        E
                        E
                        Excile
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #13

                        @Momoca The latest I can find is 13/04/2023. 😞

                        M 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • E Excile

                          @Momoca The latest I can find is 13/04/2023. 😞

                          M
                          M
                          Momoca
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #14

                          @rwhwrhw Well it's not a very big update so... by the way the version 1.0.1 is on 4/12, so if you found anything after 12th then that should be it.

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          -4
                          • IdiaI
                            IdiaI
                            Idia
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #15

                            +1!

                            If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • OrthoO
                              OrthoO
                              Ortho
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #16

                              +1! 🐾

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • IdiaI
                                IdiaI
                                Idia
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #17

                                +1!

                                If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • OrthoO
                                  OrthoO
                                  Ortho
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #18

                                  +1! 🐾

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • OrthoO
                                    OrthoO
                                    Ortho
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #19

                                    +1! 🐾

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • MyeMikaM
                                      MyeMikaM
                                      MyeMika
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #20

                                      [register or login to view this hidden content] let me know if it doest work ❤

                                      beans :3

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      3
                                      • OrthoO
                                        OrthoO
                                        Ortho
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #21

                                        @MikoMye It works, thank you so much for the help!! You're amazing!! ❤️

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        2
                                        • F
                                          F
                                          Fexofenadine
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #22

                                          bump for 1.0.3

                                          MyeMikaM 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular