A little gift for you ripper lovers, I hope you love it (44/????)
-
@tuwisxx Yes!
Well let me find the file, if not I'll upload it back to my account.
-
Well let me find the file, if not I'll upload it back to my account.
@tuwisxx said in A little gift for you ripper lovers, I hope you love it (43/????):
t me find the file, if not I'll upload it back to my account.
Tysm!!
-
@tuwisxx yes , You should also make more proper votes. Put up a couple avis and have people vote
-
does anyone have a guide on how to upload vrca files? not really sure what tools to use and how to do it
unless if someone posts the unity file-
-
does anyone have a guide on how to upload vrca files? not really sure what tools to use and how to do it
unless if someone posts the unity file-
-
@cookiecapyy yep! you have to join the avatar recovery discord (which you can look up) and they have a guide on there
@tuuji0 I tried to upload with ARC but everytime i try to upload the avatar its always broken and has no toggles (i know skill issue lol)

-
@tuwisxx Yes!
@Milk-Drinker omg yes
-
its nice they are takin the break they wanted (at least i hope so) ^ ^
I do hope they come back soon -
V vendettapike referenced this topic on
-
@tuwisxx Has this been uploaded? or no

-
P pandora_rouge referenced this topic on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
