Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Uncategorized
  5. LF: Updated Kitty Tail and Kitty Ears For Moe! [2/2 FOUND, Ears found by elinkabelzinka, Tail shared by me!]

LF: Updated Kitty Tail and Kitty Ears For Moe! [2/2 FOUND, Ears found by elinkabelzinka, Tail shared by me!]

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Uncategorized
39 Posts 14 Posters 9.1k Views 18 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • IdiaI
    IdiaI
    Idia
    wrote on last edited by
    #16

    +1!

    If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • nomnomN
      nomnomN
      nomnom
      wrote on last edited by
      #17

      bumpy!~

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • IdiaI
        IdiaI
        Idia
        wrote on last edited by
        #18

        +1!

        If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • IdiaI
          IdiaI
          Idia
          wrote on last edited by
          #19

          +1!

          If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • IdiaI
            IdiaI
            Idia
            wrote on last edited by
            #20

            +1!

            If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • IdiaI
              IdiaI
              Idia
              wrote on last edited by
              #21

              +1!

              If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • link2432L
                link2432L
                link2432
                wrote on last edited by
                #22

                buump

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • ?
                  ?
                  A Former User
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #23

                  @link2432 i bought it, so here u go ❤ [register or login to view this hidden content]

                  IdiaI link2432L 2 Replies Last reply
                  👍
                  7
                  • ? A Former User

                    @link2432 i bought it, so here u go ❤ [register or login to view this hidden content]

                    IdiaI
                    IdiaI
                    Idia
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #24

                    @elinkabelzinka Thank you for sharing the ears for everyone!

                    If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                    ? 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • IdiaI Idia

                      @elinkabelzinka Thank you for sharing the ears for everyone!

                      ?
                      ?
                      A Former User
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #25

                      @Idia no problem! ❤

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      1
                      • IdiaI
                        IdiaI
                        Idia
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #26

                        +1!

                        If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • ? A Former User

                          @link2432 i bought it, so here u go ❤ [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          link2432L
                          link2432L
                          link2432
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #27

                          @elinkabelzinka ahhh thanks x3 ❤

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • M
                            M
                            Meiru
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #28

                            bump for tail!

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • KoiaK
                              KoiaK
                              Koia
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #29

                              Here is the tail [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              IdiaI 1 Reply Last reply
                              2
                              • KoiaK Koia

                                Here is the tail [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                IdiaI
                                IdiaI
                                Idia
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #30

                                @Ghore Oh ty! It doesn't seem like there was a unitypackage in it though..

                                If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                                KoiaK M 3 Replies Last reply
                                0
                                • IdiaI Idia

                                  @Ghore Oh ty! It doesn't seem like there was a unitypackage in it though..

                                  KoiaK
                                  KoiaK
                                  Koia
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #31

                                  @Idia The fbx in the package is the asset, doesn't come with a unity package, I bought it.

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • IdiaI Idia

                                    @Ghore Oh ty! It doesn't seem like there was a unitypackage in it though..

                                    KoiaK
                                    KoiaK
                                    Koia
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #32

                                    @Idia This package was bought here https://payhip.com/b/I2BZq the creator mostly uses payhip and gumroad. the fbx should be the same drag in unity scene, set up a material put it on the tail and drag the hip armature onto the avatars hip armature.

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • IdiaI Idia

                                      @Ghore Oh ty! It doesn't seem like there was a unitypackage in it though..

                                      M
                                      M
                                      Meiru
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #33

                                      @Idia c82f39e2-41c3-41ad-acf0-dfbb6ba42c70-image.png
                                      try drag the file (include texture and fbx) into the asset in your project, then create material preset for the tail, using the texture. this is what you will get~

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      1
                                      • IdiaI
                                        IdiaI
                                        Idia
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #34

                                        @Meiru @Ghore Oh thank you! I actually ended up buying it so I'll share! [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        If I share something please grab it within 4-5 days, after that I do not re-up!

                                        BryanB Goth GirlG 2 Replies Last reply
                                        3
                                        • IdiaI Idia

                                          @Meiru @Ghore Oh thank you! I actually ended up buying it so I'll share! [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          BryanB
                                          BryanB
                                          Bryan
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #35

                                          @Idia Dead link, can you reupload?

                                          Don't hesitate and dm me if an asset I uploaded has a dead link

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular