🎁GIFT: Mon Fleur 試着会ノベルティ (exclusive event item)
-
This item is 'free' but is a novelty item that you could only acquire the code for from attending an in game event. I attended the event and wanted to share with those who maybe missed out.
It's a really cute charm that goes with the Mon Fleur outfit (but no one has posted that here yet). However, i hope people can enjoy the cute bag charm! I'm sure you can use it on other bags as well.
Please don't forget to upvote!
password: bear
-
Thank you!
The outfit @sweetcandytoxin refers to are these:

Mon Fleur Femme: https://booth.pm/en/items/7513775
Mon Fleur Homme: https://booth.pm/en/items/75144920w0
-
Thank you!
The outfit @sweetcandytoxin refers to are these:

Mon Fleur Femme: https://booth.pm/en/items/7513775
Mon Fleur Homme: https://booth.pm/en/items/75144920w0
@pekaca6884 You're welcome!! The charm was so cute that I really had to go get it!
-
Wow~~~~~~
So incredibly cute!
I’m absolutely thrilled to receive such a special limited novelty—it really means so much🧸
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your wonderful kindness! -
Wow~~~~~~
So incredibly cute!
I’m absolutely thrilled to receive such a special limited novelty—it really means so much🧸
Thank you from the bottom of my heart for your wonderful kindness!@OneShotaVRC you're so very welcome!! i hope you enjoy it.
-
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
thanksss