Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. 【40アバター】黄昏の微睡EyeTexture【20color】Tasogare no Madoromi Full Set

【40アバター】黄昏の微睡EyeTexture【20color】Tasogare no Madoromi Full Set

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
fullsetgiftboothgift-booth
41 Posts 16 Posters 13.5k Views 20 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M mopasj

    @iLikePink Oops, the zip is still corrupted. It shows a CRC error when I unzip it. Can you try to unzip it and recreate the archive on your computer? I believe using a RAR file may be more effective in preventing CRC errors.

    KyokoHanaK
    KyokoHanaK
    KyokoHana
    wrote on last edited by
    #15

    @mopasj said in 【35アバター】黄昏の微睡EyeTexture【20color】Tasogare no Madoromi Full Set:

    @iLikePink Oops, the zip is still corrupted. It shows a CRC error when I unzip it. Can you try to unzip it and recreate the archive on your computer? I believe using a RAR file may be more effective in preventing CRC errors.

    I have no problem opening the zip file for Sio, you sure it's the file's issue?

    • Sorry if my English is not good.
    • I'm learning
    • Will buy things you recc if it fits my taste
    • In love with Lumina
    M 1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • M mopasj

      @iLikePink Oops, the zip is still corrupted. It shows a CRC error when I unzip it. Can you try to unzip it and recreate the archive on your computer? I believe using a RAR file may be more effective in preventing CRC errors.

      iLikePinkI
      iLikePinkI
      iLikePink
      wrote on last edited by
      #16

      @mopasj how about this? [register or login to view this hidden content]

      M 1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • iLikePinkI iLikePink

        @mopasj how about this? [register or login to view this hidden content]

        M
        M
        mopasj
        wrote on last edited by
        #17

        @iLikePink Thank you so much ! This file can be decompressed normally ^_^

        iLikePinkI 1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • KyokoHanaK KyokoHana

          @mopasj said in 【35アバター】黄昏の微睡EyeTexture【20color】Tasogare no Madoromi Full Set:

          @iLikePink Oops, the zip is still corrupted. It shows a CRC error when I unzip it. Can you try to unzip it and recreate the archive on your computer? I believe using a RAR file may be more effective in preventing CRC errors.

          I have no problem opening the zip file for Sio, you sure it's the file's issue?

          M
          M
          mopasj
          wrote on last edited by
          #18

          @Hannah Yes, no matter I unzip it using Bandizip, WinRAR or Windows Explorer, it is corrupted. I even tried to repair it using WinRAR, but the repaired file is still corrupted and cannot be unzipped.
          This is very strange, and I have no idea what's wrong.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • M mopasj

            @iLikePink Thank you so much ! This file can be decompressed normally ^_^

            iLikePinkI
            iLikePinkI
            iLikePink
            wrote on last edited by
            #19

            @mopasj im glad it works!

            1 Reply Last reply
            1
            • iLikePinkI
              iLikePinkI
              iLikePink
              wrote on last edited by
              #20

              added Lumina~!

              1 Reply Last reply
              4
              • iLikePinkI
                iLikePinkI
                iLikePink
                wrote on last edited by
                #21

                Added Ramune~

                OneShotaVRCO 1 Reply Last reply
                3
                • iLikePinkI iLikePink

                  Added Ramune~

                  OneShotaVRCO
                  OneShotaVRCO
                  OneShotaVRC
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #22

                  @iLikePink Thank you for the update support for Ramune and Lumina💖
                  It's an item texture I absolutely adore, so being able to use it with the new avatar makes me incredibly happy~~~~~~~~~~~~💞

                  Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
                  of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

                  Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
                  Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

                  I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
                  I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

                  iLikePinkI 1 Reply Last reply
                  1
                  • OneShotaVRCO OneShotaVRC

                    @iLikePink Thank you for the update support for Ramune and Lumina💖
                    It's an item texture I absolutely adore, so being able to use it with the new avatar makes me incredibly happy~~~~~~~~~~~~💞

                    iLikePinkI
                    iLikePinkI
                    iLikePink
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #23

                    @OneShotaVRC you're welcome!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • ExcaligatorE
                      ExcaligatorE
                      Excaligator
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #24

                      Thank you for sharing!~☆

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      😸
                      1
                      • V
                        V
                        vrvrvr
                        wrote on last edited by vrvrvr
                        #25
                        This post is deleted!
                        iLikePinkI 2 Replies Last reply
                        0
                        • V vrvrvr
                          [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                          iLikePinkI
                          iLikePinkI
                          iLikePink
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #26

                          @vrvrvr okay please wait! ill send the new file here after it uploads...my pc sucks so it might take a few minutes

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • V vrvrvr
                            [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
                            iLikePinkI
                            iLikePinkI
                            iLikePink
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #27

                            @vrvrvr here you go! sorry for the wait~ [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            V 1 Reply Last reply
                            👍
                            0
                            • iLikePinkI iLikePink

                              @vrvrvr here you go! sorry for the wait~ [register or login to view this hidden content]

                              V
                              V
                              vrvrvr
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #28
                              This post is deleted!
                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • YuuuuwyyyyY
                                YuuuuwyyyyY
                                Yuuuuwyyyy
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #29

                                Can you upload the Chocolat fixed emission version? I tried it and she have something weird on her mouth
                                image.png

                                iLikePinkI 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • YuuuuwyyyyY Yuuuuwyyyy

                                  Can you upload the Chocolat fixed emission version? I tried it and she have something weird on her mouth
                                  image.png

                                  iLikePinkI
                                  iLikePinkI
                                  iLikePink
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #30

                                  @Yuuuuwyyyy its not broken! you have to use chocolat's mask if you use the eye's material because it doesnt come with the original settings and makeup...

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  1
                                  • P
                                    P
                                    pandora_rouge
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #31

                                    cute

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • cheemerateaC
                                      cheemerateaC
                                      cheemeratea
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #32

                                      thank you sm!!!

                                      Velnica - Shinra - Mao - Mayo - Sio - Lumina - Misaki

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • iLikePinkI
                                        iLikePinkI
                                        iLikePink
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #33

                                        added Plum~

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        1
                                        • A
                                          A
                                          aaaasssssss
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #34

                                          bump kumaly

                                          iLikePinkI 1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular