Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Trading
  4. [Updated as of 10/21] Hirokuu's Trading list. [Only for those who trade only or wish to] | Hirokuuのトレードリストです。【トレードのみの方、またはトレード希望の方限定】

[Updated as of 10/21] Hirokuu's Trading list. [Only for those who trade only or wish to] | Hirokuuのトレードリストです。【トレードのみの方、またはトレード希望の方限定】

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Trading
tradingboothworld assetsavatarsassets
4 Posts 1 Posters 1.2k Views 1 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • HirokuuH
    HirokuuH
    Hirokuu
    wrote on last edited by Hirokuu
    #1

    This post is directed at traders only or anyone who wishes to trade.

    • この投稿はトレーダーまたは取引を希望するすべての人を対象としています。

    There is no need to worry about me stopping my gift posts I will continue sharing with you all.


    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset I might have what you are looking for outside of my list due to the amount and the time I have to set it all up.

    • Discordは使用していないため、トレードのリクエストはDMでご連絡ください。ありがとうございます。ご希望の資産をお持ちでしたら、お気軽にお問い合わせください。数量と準備に時間を要するため、リスト外でもお探しの資産があるかもしれません。

    I will be updating it when I can but feel free to ask for any asset.

    New information. If you trade me an asset from the wanting the most folder then you can receive +1 asset of the same category. For an example, If there is a world in that folder you trade me then you can pick two world assets instead of one.

    新情報です。「最も欲しいもの」フォルダのアセットをトレードしていただくと、同じカテゴリーのアセットを1つ追加で受け取れます。例えば、そのフォルダにワールドアセットが含まれている場合、トレードしていただくと、ワールドアセットを1つではなく2つ選んでいただけます。


    And to anyone who sees this post, Please check out my gift repository it updates whenever I share an asset for easy finding. I hope you find something you enjoy.

    • この投稿をご覧になった皆さん、ぜひ私のギフトリポジトリをチェックしてみてください。アセットを共有するたびに更新されるので、簡単に見つけることができます。お気に入りのものが見つかるといいですね。

    Hirokuu's gift repository for gifts I have provided + my wishlist. If you can provide anything I would be very thankful.


    • _Please read.png

    Just sharing what I can.
    If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
    Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

    For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
    Hirokuu's Trading List

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • HirokuuH
      HirokuuH
      Hirokuu
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      Bumping one time for visibility. If you are unable to DM please @ me here.
      視認性を上げるために一度だけ投稿します。DMができない場合は、こちらに@してください。

      Just sharing what I can.
      If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
      Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

      For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
      Hirokuu's Trading List

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • HirokuuH
        HirokuuH
        Hirokuu
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        I've updated half of it so far, but you can just browse until it's finished. Rules and information have also been provided. Please view them before looking.
        すでに半分ほど更新しましたが、完成までは閲覧だけでも大丈夫です。ルールや情報も掲載していますので、ご覧になる前にぜひご覧ください。

        Just sharing what I can.
        If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
        Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

        For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
        Hirokuu's Trading List

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • HirokuuH Hirokuu marked this topic as a question on
        • HirokuuH
          HirokuuH
          Hirokuu
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          Last time replying to the post.
          It is fully updated with the assets I can identify. I might still have some to add.
          確認できた資産はすべて更新済みです。まだ追加するものがあるかもしれません。

          Just sharing what I can.
          If you can give me Tolass/Kuuta/Mamehinata assets that would make me very happy!
          Gift Repository/wishlist Things I've shared + things I'm looking for. If you can help I would greatly appreciate it.

          For trade requests please contact/request me through DM as I do not use Discord. Thank you. Feel free to ask me if I have a certain asset there is many I haven't listed yet.
          Hirokuu's Trading List

          1 Reply Last reply
          0

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular