Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. GIFT: 【セール中】【多機能カメラ】Gesture Cam

GIFT: 【セール中】【多機能カメラ】Gesture Cam

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
giftboothassetgimmickgift-booth
45 Posts 26 Posters 30.2k Views 29 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • AccountA Account

    @OneShotaVRC Thank you! I guess I just don't quite know how to use it in-game? I used the Ichigo prefab, and I dragged and dropped it onto the avatar. Besides changing the menu location, that was all. I don't know how to get it to work in-game... T_T

    OneShotaVRCO
    OneShotaVRCO
    OneShotaVRC
    wrote on last edited by
    #21

    @Tena Thank you so deeply for the latest version—I’m truly grateful💖
    It really means a lot that you keep everything updated—I can’t thank you enough…! ✨
    Your generous kindness is appreciated from the bottom of my heart!

    @Account If it's a hassle, try pasting screenshots from videos (Alt+PrtSc → Ctrl+V) into an AI like Copilot and have it translate them into English.

    Please translate the following Chinese text into English.  
    Format the result with a line break between sentences, using CRLF line endings so it shows correctly in Windows Notepad.  
    Do not add quotation marks around the text.
    

    If you give instructions like the example below, it can convert mysterious caption languages into familiar English for you!
    (Of course, these images with translated text I share should be my own.)

    If you come across items in unfamiliar languages again,
    please try this method and help others out too🤝

    【セール中】【多機能カメラ】Gesture Cam1.png

    【セール中】【多機能カメラ】Gesture Cam2.png

    【セール中】【多機能カメラ】Gesture Cam3.png

    【セール中】【多機能カメラ】Gesture Cam4.png

    【セール中】【多機能カメラ】Gesture Cam5.png

    【セール中】【多機能カメラ】Gesture Cam6.png

    【セール中】【多機能カメラ】Gesture Cam7.png

    Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
    of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

    Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
    Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

    I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
    I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

    AccountA 1 Reply Last reply
    ♥
    2
    • OneShotaVRCO OneShotaVRC

      @Tena Thank you so deeply for the latest version—I’m truly grateful💖
      It really means a lot that you keep everything updated—I can’t thank you enough…! ✨
      Your generous kindness is appreciated from the bottom of my heart!

      @Account If it's a hassle, try pasting screenshots from videos (Alt+PrtSc → Ctrl+V) into an AI like Copilot and have it translate them into English.

      Please translate the following Chinese text into English.  
      Format the result with a line break between sentences, using CRLF line endings so it shows correctly in Windows Notepad.  
      Do not add quotation marks around the text.
      

      If you give instructions like the example below, it can convert mysterious caption languages into familiar English for you!
      (Of course, these images with translated text I share should be my own.)

      If you come across items in unfamiliar languages again,
      please try this method and help others out too🤝

      【セール中】【多機能カメラ】Gesture Cam1.png

      【セール中】【多機能カメラ】Gesture Cam2.png

      【セール中】【多機能カメラ】Gesture Cam3.png

      【セール中】【多機能カメラ】Gesture Cam4.png

      【セール中】【多機能カメラ】Gesture Cam5.png

      【セール中】【多機能カメラ】Gesture Cam6.png

      【セール中】【多機能カメラ】Gesture Cam7.png

      AccountA
      AccountA
      Account
      wrote on last edited by
      #22

      @OneShotaVRC Thank you SO much for these images and the information! I'll try it again with the newest version following these instructions!

      ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • O
        O
        OOOAAA
        wrote on last edited by
        #23

        it didn't work 😢
        Pressing the trigger only displays the UI but not the photo.
        does anyone know how to fix it?

        VRChat_2025-10-12_23-14-42.590_2560x1440.png

        Green EggG AccountA thebeesguy29T 3 Replies Last reply
        1
        • O OOOAAA

          it didn't work 😢
          Pressing the trigger only displays the UI but not the photo.
          does anyone know how to fix it?

          VRChat_2025-10-12_23-14-42.590_2560x1440.png

          Green EggG
          Green EggG
          Green Egg
          wrote on last edited by
          #24

          @OOOAAA Second this

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • O OOOAAA

            it didn't work 😢
            Pressing the trigger only displays the UI but not the photo.
            does anyone know how to fix it?

            VRChat_2025-10-12_23-14-42.590_2560x1440.png

            AccountA
            AccountA
            Account
            wrote on last edited by
            #25

            @OOOAAA I was never able to get it to work. I'm suprised you got that far

            ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • O OOOAAA

              it didn't work 😢
              Pressing the trigger only displays the UI but not the photo.
              does anyone know how to fix it?

              VRChat_2025-10-12_23-14-42.590_2560x1440.png

              thebeesguy29T
              thebeesguy29T
              thebeesguy29
              wrote on last edited by
              #26

              @OOOAAA third this

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • AccountA
                AccountA
                Account
                wrote on last edited by
                #27

                So I did get it to work but I also had that issue. The UI pops up but not the actual photo. I was using the high quality version of the prefab

                ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • TenaT
                  TenaT
                  Tena
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #28

                  I think i used the medium or low quality one, and yeah had the issue too sadly x')

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • picturesqueP
                    picturesqueP
                    picturesque
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #29

                    At least we all share the same issue lol. For the most part, it's not what we're doing; it's most likely the asset creator not testing the package before selling it. Because we all know how to drag and drop. It's modular for a reason. Even tested the original prefab, and that too has the issue.

                    Happy hunting
                    ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    👑
                    0
                    • TenaT
                      TenaT
                      Tena
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #30

                      Apparently
                      "Thank you very much for your purchase, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by this issue.
                      From what you described, the most likely cause is that Write Defaults is set to ON.
                      This gimmick is designed to work with Write Defaults set to OFF.
                      Please check in Modular Avatar that the option [Match Avatar Write Defaults] is turned OFF.
                      Additionally, if you are using VRCFury, I’ve heard that it has a feature to unify the avatar’s Write Defaults settings, so please make sure that such features are not enabled."

                      picturesqueP AccountA 2 Replies Last reply
                      0
                      • TenaT Tena

                        Apparently
                        "Thank you very much for your purchase, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by this issue.
                        From what you described, the most likely cause is that Write Defaults is set to ON.
                        This gimmick is designed to work with Write Defaults set to OFF.
                        Please check in Modular Avatar that the option [Match Avatar Write Defaults] is turned OFF.
                        Additionally, if you are using VRCFury, I’ve heard that it has a feature to unify the avatar’s Write Defaults settings, so please make sure that such features are not enabled."

                        picturesqueP
                        picturesqueP
                        picturesque
                        wrote on last edited by picturesque
                        #31

                        @Tena Ill def try that to see if that fixes it and post an update

                        UPDATE: I've tried everything that was given and had zero luck with it. turned off WD, turned on WD, overrode the animator defaults, turned on/off Match Avatar defaults, got rid of vrcfury, forced defaults on/off, and nothing—same issue out of the 6-7 years of Unity. I've never had an issue with an asset till now. wow

                        Happy hunting
                        ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • GuGuNaNoG
                          GuGuNaNoG
                          GuGuNaNo
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #32

                          a0a768529fe087547eb3382c333b2a49.png
                          a114d63203fc50490ebc226bf316b1d0.jpg使avatar里VRCFury Fix Write Defaults选项为Force off就可以正常工作了。

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          1
                          • TenaT
                            TenaT
                            Tena
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #33

                            Damn..

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • TenaT Tena

                              Apparently
                              "Thank you very much for your purchase, and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by this issue.
                              From what you described, the most likely cause is that Write Defaults is set to ON.
                              This gimmick is designed to work with Write Defaults set to OFF.
                              Please check in Modular Avatar that the option [Match Avatar Write Defaults] is turned OFF.
                              Additionally, if you are using VRCFury, I’ve heard that it has a feature to unify the avatar’s Write Defaults settings, so please make sure that such features are not enabled."

                              AccountA
                              AccountA
                              Account
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #34

                              @Tena Had tried all of these already and yeah, they didn't work. Man.

                              ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • ZRenZ
                                ZRenZ
                                ZRen
                                wrote on last edited by ZRen
                                #35
                                This post is deleted!
                                1 Reply Last reply
                                ♥
                                2
                                • KittyRoseK KittyRose referenced this topic on
                                • D
                                  D
                                  drthvdr
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #36

                                  bump for v1.7.0

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • AccountA
                                    AccountA
                                    Account
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #37

                                    Y'all imma be honest theres a steam vr overlay that is 100x better than this and does the same thing plus more
                                    https://store.steampowered.com/app/2324090/VRHandsFrame/

                                    ˚₊‧꒰ა ☆ ໒꒱ ‧₊˚

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    1
                                    • M
                                      M
                                      mheee
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #38

                                      bump for v1.7.0

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • TenaT
                                        TenaT
                                        Tena
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #39

                                        v1.7.1
                                        [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                        M OneShotaVRCO 2 Replies Last reply
                                        6
                                        • TenaT Tena

                                          v1.7.1
                                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                          M
                                          M
                                          mheee
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #40

                                          @Tena Thank you Thank you !

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          🤙
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular