Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Booth Avatars
  5. Well this is the last gift for you ripper lovers, I know you're going to like it (41/????) (I'll be back in a few days with more avatars)

Well this is the last gift for you ripper lovers, I know you're going to like it (41/????) (I'll be back in a few days with more avatars)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Booth Avatars
avatarvrcaavatar rippingbooth avatarbooth
4 Posts 4 Posters 1.9k Views 9 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • tuwisxxT
    tuwisxxT
    tuwisxx
    wrote on last edited by avicollector
    #1

    VRChat_2025-10-07_20-59-26.880_1920x1080.png

    VRChat_2025-10-07_21-01-50.669_1080x1920.png

    If you'd like me to upload more files, I have several, and they're all booth files, but they're VRCA files. Upvote to upload more.

    If there are any errors, please let me know.

    Link: ([register or login to view this hidden content])

    Vote up for more like this

    Bonus

    VRChat_2025-10-07_21-47-37.029_1920x1080.png

    See you in a few days maybe, I hope you enjoyed the avatars I posted and well, who knows what you will do with them ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜˜

    1 Reply Last reply
    3
    • ?
      ?
      A Former User
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      I want bottom photo please

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • liiiiiiL
        liiiiiiL
        liiiiii
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        wheres this avi from?

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • kapitax3K
          kapitax3K
          kapitax3
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          unity plis

          httpsหธโ„โ„ko-fiโ€คcomโ„kapita for buying more clothes

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • liiiiiiL liiiiii referenced this topic on

          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

          With your input, this post could be even better ๐Ÿ’—

          Register Login
          Reply
          • Reply as topic
          Log in to reply
          • Oldest to Newest
          • Newest to Oldest
          • Most Votes


          • Login

          • Login or register to search.
          • First post
            Last post
          0
          • Categories
          • Recent
          • Tags
          • Popular