[GIFT]: 💗【FREE/無料】Maki100Type❥動くまばたきFace&PoseAnimations ⌖ ݁˚ (💝𝐅𝐮𝐥𝐥“𝐌𝐚𝐱𝟏𝟎𝟎”⁺Blink)
-
This contains the free 50 (which were uploaded here before), plus additional face animations and blinking animations which were paid only.
Don't forget to support BOOTH creators whenever you can.
-
the download doesn't work

-
Hiii~ Could you upload once more? The link doesn't work! Would be lovely

-
This contains the free 50 (which were uploaded here before), plus additional face animations and blinking animations which were paid only.
Don't forget to support BOOTH creators whenever you can.
-
Hello, I've reuploaded it and fixed the link. I apologize for I did not see your reply @despairing
@dokidokisan @暗闇
-
Hello, I've reuploaded it and fixed the link. I apologize for I did not see your reply @despairing
@dokidokisan @暗闇
-
hi @komuten the link stopped working again. could you reupload?
-
hi @komuten the link stopped working again. could you reupload?
@PepperyPain Here you go.
Apologies for the late response, I've been really busy these days.
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login
