Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Chubby Avatars by Project Diversify (Thalassa, Juniper, Cleo and others)

LF: Chubby Avatars by Project Diversify (Thalassa, Juniper, Cleo and others)

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
chubbyplus sizeplus sizedplussize
11 Posts 7 Posters 1.7k Views 12 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • SillyGooberToobS
    SillyGooberToobS
    SillyGooberToob
    wrote on last edited by
    #2

    ippp

    1 Reply Last reply
    1
    • meowmeowboomM
      meowmeowboomM
      meowmeowboom
      wrote on last edited by
      #3
      This post is deleted!
      1 Reply Last reply
      1
      • R
        R
        Roxxxie
        wrote on last edited by
        #4

        bump

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • Goth_QueenG
          Goth_QueenG
          Goth_Queen
          wrote on last edited by
          #5

          bump

          I like all things furry, gothic, human, plus-sized, robots and BDSM anything. I'm really into vampires right now so~

          The biggest goth gooner ever! The thicker they are the better!

          18+ DM if you got any anything I might like. I will respond and REP is appreciated and given! (I kinda spam the rep/upvotes lol)

          was known as Goth_Cyber_Shooter I changed my name and user. :P

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • SweetSangriaS
            SweetSangriaS
            SweetSangria
            wrote on last edited by
            #6

            Ngl y'all, I've seen some of these avatars in game now and they are so badly made. I love seeing more realistic looking chubby bodies on avatars, but it's disappointing when the finished project are as bad as these.

            Upvotes always appreciated! <3

            SillyGooberToobS 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • SweetSangriaS SweetSangria

              Ngl y'all, I've seen some of these avatars in game now and they are so badly made. I love seeing more realistic looking chubby bodies on avatars, but it's disappointing when the finished project are as bad as these.

              SillyGooberToobS
              SillyGooberToobS
              SillyGooberToob
              wrote on last edited by
              #7

              @SweetSangria one of my faves recently is the newest one by jinny! its so good and realistic omg

              SweetSangriaS 1 Reply Last reply
              1
              • SillyGooberToobS SillyGooberToob

                @SweetSangria one of my faves recently is the newest one by jinny! its so good and realistic omg

                SweetSangriaS
                SweetSangriaS
                SweetSangria
                wrote on last edited by
                #8

                @SillyGooberToob Good to know, thanks! Can you share a link? I'm not familiar with that creator

                Upvotes always appreciated! <3

                SillyGooberToobS 1 Reply Last reply
                1
                • LadyCeresL
                  LadyCeresL
                  LadyCeres
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #9

                  Bump

                  ʜɪ ʟᴏᴠᴇʟɪᴇꜱ.
                  ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴄᴇʀᴇꜱ
                  ꜱʜᴀʀɪɴɢ ɪꜱ ᴄᴀʀɪɴɢ
                  ᴅᴍꜱ ᴏᴘᴇɴ ᴀꜱ ʟᴏɴɢ ᴀꜱ ʏᴏᴜ ᴀʀᴇ ᴋɪɴᴅ.
                  ᴋɪɴᴅ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴇɴᴛꜱ, ᴀɴᴅ ᴜᴘᴠᴏᴛᴇꜱ ᴀʀᴇ ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • SweetSangriaS SweetSangria

                    @SillyGooberToob Good to know, thanks! Can you share a link? I'm not familiar with that creator

                    SillyGooberToobS
                    SillyGooberToobS
                    SillyGooberToob
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #10

                    @SweetSangria https://payhip.com/b/c2eYK
                    this one has been leaked on here and its amazing other than some light clipping, the body can be a really realistic chubby body and its now my main!!

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • E
                      E
                      error404
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #11

                      up

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0

                      Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                      Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                      With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                      Register Login
                      Reply
                      • Reply as topic
                      Log in to reply
                      • Oldest to Newest
                      • Newest to Oldest
                      • Most Votes


                      • Login

                      • Login or register to search.
                      • First post
                        Last post
                      0
                      • Categories
                      • Recent
                      • Tags
                      • Popular