Karin hair! FOUND by Mastema! ✔
-
Hello I am looking for a short or boyish kind of hair that I can use for a Karin. Possibly this hair style or something along the lines of this hair style: https://booth.pm/en/items/4740016

Thankyou for any help!
I'm not very good in blender. -
-
-
D Damnation moved this topic from Looking for... on
-
A AviCreat referenced this topic on
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login