Shizuku (May 18 2023 ver.)
-
+1
-
@yoash Checked the file, but your link is an older version (February 05 2023 version) from an older topic. Was searching for the May 18 2023 version, which added new shader features, adjusted shaders/blendshapes, added new facial animations, and reworked the jump animation to calculate in falling time.
-
-
-
-
link broken, pls reupload
-
link broken, pls reupload
-
thank you!!
-
@Hakiermann I'm sorry, I can't access anonfiles, so is it possible to have it uploaded to another uploader?
-
@Hakiermann I'm sorry, I can't access anonfiles, so is it possible to have it uploaded to another uploader?
-
@BLACK0NYX thx
️ -
bump for 2023.07.21 ver
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
This post is deleted!
-
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login