LF : Nikke Soda 7268907
-
Hello hello, i'm looking for this nikke avatar on booth!

Link to avatar : https://booth.pm/en/items/7268907

-
its koikatsu card...
-
its koikatsu card...
@tenderwater NOOOO I didn't know that
Thank you for telling me though, I would have lept thinking it was a avatar. Thank you! -
This is a really nice looking model, if someone's willing to share it as fbx or pmx, I'll do the port to VRC for both PC and Quest if it's possible.
@sodium That'd be so cool! I hope someone can share it :'D this creator makes such cool models but they're not for VRC
-
Bump
Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better 💗
Register Login