Looking/finding for this cutie avatar!
-
This post is deleted!
-
bumpie!
-
Bumppp
οΈ -
@Rai_ I think u r right! Itβs the leilin avi! Since it has matching tattoos n similar face but uh I think the outfit is from somewhere else I think

-
@Rai_ I think u r right! Itβs the leilin avi! Since it has matching tattoos n similar face but uh I think the outfit is from somewhere else I think

@headkiths.. You'd have to try it in game or unity, but if those pictures are from twitter, the avi is probably edited then ^^
-
The avatar is Leilin by Kaiylast and I'm pretty sure the outfit is β For Your Pleasure ~ β by Gelwo
You can find Leilin in this forum or on VRM and here is the link to the outfit thread:
https://forum.ripper.store/post/1046344 -
The avatar is Leilin by Kaiylast and I'm pretty sure the outfit is β For Your Pleasure ~ β by Gelwo
You can find Leilin in this forum or on VRM and here is the link to the outfit thread:
https://forum.ripper.store/post/1046344@Magician thank u veryyy much

Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.
Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.
With your input, this post could be even better π
Register Login