Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. NSFW
  5. LF: 18+ Frisk by Bluejuicyjuice

LF: 18+ Frisk by Bluejuicyjuice

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved NSFW
blenderundertalefriskitch.io
112 Posts 21 Posters 6.3k Views 43 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • M
    M
    Moony-Night
    wrote on last edited by
    #20

    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    Here's the blender file, let's hope someone can make it vrc compatible

    LunaFloraL Protagonist.P 2 Replies Last reply
    0
    • renat12R
      renat12R
      renat12
      wrote on last edited by
      #21

      bump this for someone to convert to Unity Pack.

      1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • M Moony-Night

        [register or login to view this hidden content]

        Here's the blender file, let's hope someone can make it vrc compatible

        LunaFloraL
        LunaFloraL
        LunaFlora
        wrote on last edited by
        #22

        @MalackaiVoid AYOOOO U THE GOAT MY MAN XD

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • renat12R
          renat12R
          renat12
          wrote on last edited by
          #23

          bump this for someone to convert to Unity Pack.

          1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • renat12R
            renat12R
            renat12
            wrote on last edited by
            #24

            bump this for someone to convert to Unity Pack.

            1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • espE
              espE
              esp
              wrote on last edited by
              #25

              Bump for unity package

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • renat12R
                renat12R
                renat12
                wrote on last edited by
                #26

                Bump for unity package

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • lequackyL
                  lequackyL
                  lequacky
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #27

                  this would actually be perfect if it's quest compatible. bump for unity.

                  1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • renat12R
                    renat12R
                    renat12
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #28

                    Bump for unity package

                    1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • lequackyL
                      lequackyL
                      lequacky
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #29

                      bump for unity. PLEASE.

                      1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • lequackyL
                        lequackyL
                        lequacky
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #30

                        bump.

                        1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • M Moony-Night

                          [register or login to view this hidden content]

                          Here's the blender file, let's hope someone can make it vrc compatible

                          Protagonist.P
                          Protagonist.P
                          Protagonist.
                          Banned
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #31

                          @MalackaiVoid we need the vrc unity package badly

                          1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • TheProfT
                            TheProfT
                            TheProf
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #32

                            bump for unity

                            1 Reply Last reply
                            0
                            • lequackyL
                              lequackyL
                              lequacky
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #33

                              If this unity file don't show up soon I'll try and do it myself. To temper expectations I am incapable of even the simplest things in blender, but I do have some auto rigging tools I found and failing that I can spend over a week looking at youtube tutorials every night while failing over and over. It'll be a dogshit patch job if we're blessed by God himself but hey it'll be progress.

                              Protagonist.P lequackyL 3 Replies Last reply
                              1
                              • lequackyL lequacky

                                If this unity file don't show up soon I'll try and do it myself. To temper expectations I am incapable of even the simplest things in blender, but I do have some auto rigging tools I found and failing that I can spend over a week looking at youtube tutorials every night while failing over and over. It'll be a dogshit patch job if we're blessed by God himself but hey it'll be progress.

                                Protagonist.P
                                Protagonist.P
                                Protagonist.
                                Banned
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #34

                                @lequacky bump

                                1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • TheProfT
                                  TheProfT
                                  TheProf
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #35

                                  bump for unity

                                  1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • lequackyL lequacky

                                    If this unity file don't show up soon I'll try and do it myself. To temper expectations I am incapable of even the simplest things in blender, but I do have some auto rigging tools I found and failing that I can spend over a week looking at youtube tutorials every night while failing over and over. It'll be a dogshit patch job if we're blessed by God himself but hey it'll be progress.

                                    Protagonist.P
                                    Protagonist.P
                                    Protagonist.
                                    Banned
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #36

                                    @lequacky sadly no results so far btw

                                    1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • Protagonist.P
                                      Protagonist.P
                                      Protagonist.
                                      Banned
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #37

                                      @sirlockinbottom bump plz

                                      1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • lequackyL lequacky

                                        If this unity file don't show up soon I'll try and do it myself. To temper expectations I am incapable of even the simplest things in blender, but I do have some auto rigging tools I found and failing that I can spend over a week looking at youtube tutorials every night while failing over and over. It'll be a dogshit patch job if we're blessed by God himself but hey it'll be progress.

                                        lequackyL
                                        lequackyL
                                        lequacky
                                        wrote on last edited by lequacky
                                        #38

                                        yeah i forgot when i wrote this that blender makes my pc want to fucking EXPLODE but i think i just fixed that problem. so i might look into this soon. keyword is MIGHT. life is killing me rn.

                                        Protagonist.P 2 Replies Last reply
                                        0
                                        • TheProfT
                                          TheProfT
                                          TheProf
                                          wrote on last edited by
                                          #39

                                          bump

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          0

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular