Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Gifts / Downloads
  4. 【BUNNY】VRChat向オリジナル3Dモデル#lucky3D

【BUNNY】VRChat向オリジナル3Dモデル#lucky3D

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Gifts / Downloads
bunnyavatargiftlolichibigift-booth
7 Posts 5 Posters 2.6k Views 6 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Yukino ChanY
    Yukino ChanY
    Yukino Chan
    wrote on last edited by
    #1

    Same with this avatar (from my Lucky post) saw this but no ones posting it soo here you guys go ❤

    for some reason it didnt wanna zip soo I just uploaded the folder

    Booth
    [register or login to view this hidden content]

    dfa458d9-3412-4056-8628-e98341249897-image.png

    Enjoy Your Gift ❤

    1 Reply Last reply
    🥕
    12
    • DehavenD
      DehavenD
      Dehaven
      wrote on last edited by
      #2

      mediafire don't allow you to download all at once with free accs, wish someone reup somewhere

      just mention @Dehaven me if any link is broken, will respond in a few days👀

      Yukino ChanY 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • OneShotaVRCO
        OneShotaVRCO
        OneShotaVRC
        wrote on last edited by
        #3

        Thanks so much!!💖

        Corrupted File After Extraction?💻 Virus Detected?👾
        of easy fixes you can try right away. I hope you’ll give it a read!🛠

        Is Booth avatar's default body type a bit too slender for your taste?
        Worry not! You can use Unity alone to transform her into a voluptuous, alluring Venus—plump and perfectly curved! 🥰

        I eagerly await the benevolent deity who will bless us with the latest version, including the profile picture costume!
        I would be delighted if you could take a look at my Profile & Topic List💖

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • LeafieL
          LeafieL
          Leafie
          wrote on last edited by
          #4

          what a cute bean

          1 Reply Last reply
          1
          • DehavenD Dehaven

            mediafire don't allow you to download all at once with free accs, wish someone reup somewhere

            Yukino ChanY
            Yukino ChanY
            Yukino Chan
            wrote on last edited by
            #5

            @Dehaven hm what do you mean? I have the zip pretty sure a friend got this for me like two years ago but I don know is been a hot minute I to this dayy havent uploaded this avatar I think it was once because someone on vr chat really wanted it so I just uploaded it for them with gogo because I knew the public they were using would be taken down

            DehavenD 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Yukino ChanY Yukino Chan

              @Dehaven hm what do you mean? I have the zip pretty sure a friend got this for me like two years ago but I don know is been a hot minute I to this dayy havent uploaded this avatar I think it was once because someone on vr chat really wanted it so I just uploaded it for them with gogo because I knew the public they were using would be taken down

              DehavenD
              DehavenD
              Dehaven
              wrote on last edited by
              #6

              @Yukino-Chan Screenshot 2025-10-05 201243.png
              which mean i have to download file one by one to download all of them

              just mention @Dehaven me if any link is broken, will respond in a few days👀

              1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • S
                S
                super0329
                wrote on last edited by
                #7

                Ask for 2.0

                1 Reply Last reply
                0

                Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                Register Login
                Reply
                • Reply as topic
                Log in to reply
                • Oldest to Newest
                • Newest to Oldest
                • Most Votes


                • Login

                • Login or register to search.
                • First post
                  Last post
                0
                • Categories
                • Recent
                • Tags
                • Popular