Skip to content
  • Categories
  • Recent
  • Tags
  • Popular
Skins
  • Light
  • Brite
  • Cerulean
  • Cosmo
  • Flatly
  • Journal
  • Litera
  • Lumen
  • Lux
  • Materia
  • Minty
  • Morph
  • Pulse
  • Sandstone
  • Simplex
  • Sketchy
  • Spacelab
  • United
  • Yeti
  • Zephyr
  • Dark
  • Cyborg
  • Darkly
  • Quartz
  • Slate
  • Solar
  • Superhero
  • Vapor

  • Default (Zephyr)
  • No Skin
Collapse
RipperStore Logo
  1. Home
  2. Assets
  3. Looking for...
  4. Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
  5. LF: Ivorii by LushStarLight

LF: Ivorii by LushStarLight

Scheduled Pinned Locked Moved Unsolved Gumroad/Payhip Avatars
looking for
83 Posts 22 Posters 3.8k Views 27 Watching
  • Oldest to Newest
  • Newest to Oldest
  • Most Votes
Reply
  • Reply as topic
Log in to reply
This topic has been deleted. Only users with topic management privileges can see it.
  • Goth_MommyG
    Goth_MommyG
    Goth_Mommy
    wrote on last edited by
    #54

    also the avi was super easy to convert to quest

    I DO AVATAR COMMISSIONS AN QUEST CONVERT

    1 Reply Last reply
    0
    • Goth_MommyG Goth_Mommy
      [[topic:post-is-deleted]]
      purepurinP
      purepurinP
      purepurin
      wrote on last edited by
      #55

      @GothiccBunny TYSMMMM

      ૮꒰っ ̫ _ ꒱ྀིა
      thankies! now.. time for a nap...

      Goth_MommyG 1 Reply Last reply
      0
      • purepurinP purepurin

        @GothiccBunny TYSMMMM

        Goth_MommyG
        Goth_MommyG
        Goth_Mommy
        wrote on last edited by
        #56

        @wagawaga of course lmk if link
        gose down at any point

        I DO AVATAR COMMISSIONS AN QUEST CONVERT

        1 Reply Last reply
        0
        • iwannabeanaviI
          iwannabeanaviI
          iwannabeanavi
          wrote on last edited by
          #57

          ive been getting this error, and i removed modular avatar, but idk.. someone help me please, she's so cute : (

          erroorr.PNG

          I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
          https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
          https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
          and Heartmarksman!
          <3333

          Lena catL 1 Reply Last reply
          0
          • iwannabeanaviI iwannabeanavi

            ive been getting this error, and i removed modular avatar, but idk.. someone help me please, she's so cute : (

            erroorr.PNG

            Lena catL
            Lena catL
            Lena cat
            wrote on last edited by
            #58

            @sanoraaa bd6688dc-04c1-48e8-9698-b1e8f527b253-image.png

            iwannabeanaviI 1 Reply Last reply
            0
            • Lena catL Lena cat

              @sanoraaa bd6688dc-04c1-48e8-9698-b1e8f527b253-image.png

              iwannabeanaviI
              iwannabeanaviI
              iwannabeanavi
              wrote on last edited by
              #59

              @Lena-cat ive put everything to exact same. and its still not working, unless I have to make a brand new project?. : (

              I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
              https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
              https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
              and Heartmarksman!
              <3333

              Lena catL 1 Reply Last reply
              0
              • iwannabeanaviI iwannabeanavi

                @Lena-cat ive put everything to exact same. and its still not working, unless I have to make a brand new project?. : (

                Lena catL
                Lena catL
                Lena cat
                wrote on last edited by
                #60

                @sanoraaa no idea

                1 Reply Last reply
                0
                • iwannabeanaviI
                  iwannabeanaviI
                  iwannabeanavi
                  wrote on last edited by
                  #61

                  okie well ty though, someone please @ me if you can find a solution, please

                  I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                  https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                  https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                  and Heartmarksman!
                  <3333

                  Goth_MommyG 1 Reply Last reply
                  0
                  • iwannabeanaviI iwannabeanavi

                    okie well ty though, someone please @ me if you can find a solution, please

                    Goth_MommyG
                    Goth_MommyG
                    Goth_Mommy
                    wrote on last edited by
                    #62

                    @sanoraaa it looks like it says sps did you put the system in there or try to get rid of it maybe

                    I DO AVATAR COMMISSIONS AN QUEST CONVERT

                    iwannabeanaviI 1 Reply Last reply
                    0
                    • Goth_MommyG Goth_Mommy

                      @sanoraaa it looks like it says sps did you put the system in there or try to get rid of it maybe

                      iwannabeanaviI
                      iwannabeanaviI
                      iwannabeanavi
                      wrote on last edited by
                      #63

                      @GothiccBunny I think that's just telling me what avatar it is?

                      I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                      https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                      https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                      and Heartmarksman!
                      <3333

                      Goth_MommyG 1 Reply Last reply
                      0
                      • iwannabeanaviI iwannabeanavi

                        @GothiccBunny I think that's just telling me what avatar it is?

                        Goth_MommyG
                        Goth_MommyG
                        Goth_Mommy
                        wrote on last edited by
                        #64

                        @sanoraaa i think i forgot to add the other files give me a sec sorry

                        I DO AVATAR COMMISSIONS AN QUEST CONVERT

                        iwannabeanaviI 1 Reply Last reply
                        0
                        • Goth_MommyG Goth_Mommy

                          @sanoraaa i think i forgot to add the other files give me a sec sorry

                          iwannabeanaviI
                          iwannabeanaviI
                          iwannabeanavi
                          wrote on last edited by
                          #65

                          @GothiccBunny its ok dw, ill be here

                          I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                          https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                          https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                          and Heartmarksman!
                          <3333

                          Goth_MommyG 1 Reply Last reply
                          0
                          • iwannabeanaviI iwannabeanavi

                            @GothiccBunny its ok dw, ill be here

                            Goth_MommyG
                            Goth_MommyG
                            Goth_Mommy
                            wrote on last edited by
                            #66

                            @sanoraaa [register or login to view this hidden content]

                            I DO AVATAR COMMISSIONS AN QUEST CONVERT

                            DovakiinD vampire.heartV AngeisA 3 Replies Last reply
                            👑
                            4
                            • Goth_MommyG
                              Goth_MommyG
                              Goth_Mommy
                              wrote on last edited by
                              #67

                              there ya go

                              I DO AVATAR COMMISSIONS AN QUEST CONVERT

                              1 Reply Last reply
                              0
                              • iwannabeanaviI
                                iwannabeanaviI
                                iwannabeanavi
                                wrote on last edited by
                                #68

                                thank youu <333 lemme see if it workss!

                                I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                                https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                                https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                                and Heartmarksman!
                                <3333

                                iwannabeanaviI 1 Reply Last reply
                                0
                                • Goth_MommyG Goth_Mommy

                                  @sanoraaa [register or login to view this hidden content]

                                  DovakiinD
                                  DovakiinD
                                  Dovakiin
                                  wrote on last edited by
                                  #69

                                  @GothiccBunny Whats the Password to unzip?

                                  Lena catL 1 Reply Last reply
                                  0
                                  • DovakiinD Dovakiin

                                    @GothiccBunny Whats the Password to unzip?

                                    Lena catL
                                    Lena catL
                                    Lena cat
                                    wrote on last edited by
                                    #70

                                    @Dovakiin there is no pw

                                    DovakiinD 1 Reply Last reply
                                    0
                                    • iwannabeanaviI iwannabeanavi

                                      thank youu <333 lemme see if it workss!

                                      iwannabeanaviI
                                      iwannabeanaviI
                                      iwannabeanavi
                                      wrote on last edited by
                                      #71

                                      it worked, and i love her sfm, so yk thank u smm ❤

                                      I love avatars by: https://jinxxy.com/Rue/products
                                      https://jinxxy.com/Soshi/products
                                      https://moonbuvr.gumroad.com/
                                      and Heartmarksman!
                                      <3333

                                      Goth_MommyG 1 Reply Last reply
                                      0
                                      • iwannabeanaviI iwannabeanavi

                                        it worked, and i love her sfm, so yk thank u smm ❤

                                        Goth_MommyG
                                        Goth_MommyG
                                        Goth_Mommy
                                        wrote on last edited by
                                        #72

                                        @sanoraaa im glad you love her

                                        I DO AVATAR COMMISSIONS AN QUEST CONVERT

                                        1 Reply Last reply
                                        0
                                        • Lena catL Lena cat

                                          @Dovakiin there is no pw

                                          DovakiinD
                                          DovakiinD
                                          Dovakiin
                                          wrote on last edited by Dovakiin
                                          #73

                                          all good i think i tried unzipping a file under it that did need a password XD mb

                                          1 Reply Last reply
                                          👍
                                          1

                                          Hello! It looks like you're interested in this conversation, but you don't have an account yet.

                                          Getting fed up of having to scroll through the same posts each visit? When you register for an account, you'll always come back to exactly where you were before, and choose to be notified of new replies (either via email, or push notification). You'll also be able to save bookmarks and upvote posts to show your appreciation to other community members.

                                          With your input, this post could be even better 💗

                                          Register Login
                                          Reply
                                          • Reply as topic
                                          Log in to reply
                                          • Oldest to Newest
                                          • Newest to Oldest
                                          • Most Votes


                                          • Login

                                          • Login or register to search.
                                          • First post
                                            Last post
                                          0
                                          • Categories
                                          • Recent
                                          • Tags
                                          • Popular